Zhejiang University is a leading university in China. It is one of the three premier state-funded institutions of higher learning in China, along with Peking University and Tsinghua University. China is a land of many superlatives: one-fifth of the world’s population; the largest economy in the world; the fastest-growing economy in the world. China also has a large group of Internet users, and according to the latest data from China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), the number of online users in China had reached 668 million by the end of 2016.
The Computer Science and Technology Club at Zhejiang University, established in 1999, is the oldest university-level club for programming in China. It was founded by a group of undergraduate students passionately interested in programming. As a new generation of information technology, cloud computing has been extensively applied to many different fields and attracted enormous attention from the public. Although the application of cloud computing has brought about a lot of changes in the modern world, there are still some challenges that need to be addressed.
Zhejiang University is a joint academic program established by Zhejiang University and the CSC Education System for international students. The program has been designed as intensive English language training for international students to provide them with a solid foundation of academic and professional knowledge.
Its main objective is to promote blockchain technology and its industrial application, to build up a platform for global blockchain talents to collaborate, to provide comprehensive and high-quality blockchain education and training, to foster outstanding talents in all aspects of blockchain, and to become a world-class research center in this field.
Zhejiang University CSC is a public corporation founded by the government of Zhejiang Province, the University, and the Provincial CPPCC. The company focuses on the design and construction of university buildings, foreign student’s student dormitories, stadia, hospitals, classrooms, laboratories, canteen, other buildings, etc.
Also Read: Twitter Internship Program Latest 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
- University: Zhejiang University
- Country: China
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Ph.D. applicants ought to have a Master’s Degree and have to now no longer exceed forty years antique at the time of application.
- Master’s applicants ought to have a Bachelor’s Degree and have to now no longer exceed 35 years antique at the time of application.
- All candidates have to be in proper health.
- Must be Foreign Citizens Must have a Valid Passport.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Living remittance (RMB 3,000/month for expert projects; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral projects
- Far-reaching clinical protection.
- Nearby housing charge or off-grounds dwelling monetary appropriation RMB 700/month for expert’s projects; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral projects
- Educational cost charge Waiver
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the Zhejiang University Website.