It is one of the country’s leading universities and has been ranked as one of the best universities in Japan. The university has approximately 27,000 students and 2,500 faculty and staff members. One of the top universities in Japan, Yokohama National University has been churning out quality graduates for over a hundred years. Located in Yokohama City, the university has a diverse range of programs spanning humanities, sciences, and social sciences. The institution also has a number of unique features, such as its own zoos and botanical gardens.
On October 1 Yokohama National University (YNU), a national university in Japan began teaching all of its courses in English. The university, which has been educating students since 1949, first introduced the policy in 2014 but made it a requirement for all students this fall. YNU is the latest Japanese school to make the change as the country looks to attract more foreign students and better prepare its students for an increasingly globalized economy.
If you are looking for a top-notch education in Japan, Yokohama National University should be at the top of your list. And thanks to their new scholarship program, it’s now easier than ever to afford that education. In partnership with the Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Yokohama National University is now offering scholarships worth up to ¥1,000,000 yen (over $10,000 USD) to international students.
Every year, Yokohama National University offers scholarships to international students who wish to study in Japan. The scholarship program is highly competitive, and only a limited number of scholarships are available. In order to be eligible for one of these scholarships, applicants must meet certain requirements, including Being a citizen of a country other than Japan Having an excellent academic record Possess adequate Japanese language skills. Be willing and able to attend Yokohama National University for at least two years.
- University: Yokohama National University
- Country: Japan
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend:144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- Doctoral Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Convenience: Free Accommodation will be given by the University
- Stipend: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preliminary Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Global understudies from around the world from any country that has political relations with Japan.
- Candidates should apply for the field of study that they learned at their past college or a connected field.
- NO Need for Language Test
- A candidate ought to ordinarily have a Four Year Bachelors Degree to apply for a Master’s Degree.
- A candidate ought to ordinarily have a four-year four-year certification and a graduate degree to apply for a post-Doctoral Scholarship.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.