Yokohama National University is a national university in Japan, widely known as Japan’s first national university. It currently employs more than 3,000 faculty members and nearly 4,000 staff and has more than 25,000 students enrolled in the university, making it one of the largest national universities in Japan based on student enrollment. The academic year at Yokohama National University is divided into two semesters and a summer session. Founded in 1949, Yokohama National University is one of the leading private universities in Japan.
National University is a university founded in 1876 in Kanagawa, Japan. The predecessor of the school was established in 1871(Meiji 4), which is Kanagawa Medical School given by Shimazu Saburomaru, the Prince of Satsuma. The school received an imperial warrant in 1881 and changed its name to the Imperial Medical College in 1886 (Meiji 19). At that time, it was one of five Imperial Universities. It became the fifth Imperial University to become an autonomous university under the new educational system following World War II.
Yokohama National University (YNU) is a national university located in the city where I grew up, Yokohama, Japan. It is one of the top universities in Japan and all over Asia. Founded in 1949 as an outstanding higher education institution offering undergraduate programs, it now has a wide range of academic faculties and graduate programs. Today’s YNU campus houses about 90 research laboratories and affiliated institutions such as the Institute of Asian Cultures that bring together faculty, researchers, and students from 24 countries across the globe.
Yokohama National University is a national university of Japan and a member of the National Seven Universities. It is located in the city of Yokohama. It was founded for the purpose of national development in 1879 under the name Kaitakusha in response to the Meiji Restoration. In 1940, it changed its name to Yokohama National College and in 1959, after merging with other institutions including Yokohama College, it assumed its present name. In 1980 it merged with Tachibana College (established in 1930), at which time it relocated to its present location.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Yokohama National University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Masters Doctoral Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2022
- NO Need for Language Test An applicant needs to usually own a Four Year Bachelors Degree to use for a Master’s Degree.
- An applicant needs to usually own a four-12 months bachelor’s diploma and a master’s diploma to use for a post-Doctoral Scholarship.
- International college students from around the sector from any united states that have diplomatic family members with Japan.
- Applicants have to practice for the sphere of observation that they studied at their preceding college or an associated field.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Stipend: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preliminary Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- 144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- Doctoral Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Free Accommodation will be given by the University.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.