This WGBH internship program provides hands-on training and supervision in a variety of disciplines, including television and radio production, digital media, finance, marketing, and more. These WGBH Internships are available throughout the year, with lengths ranging from a few weeks to many months. Applicants must be presently enrolled in college or university, or they must have graduated within the last year, in order to be eligible for the internship program.
Selected interns will be paid a stipend to cover living and transportation expenses throughout their program. To apply for an internship at WGBH, simply go to their website and fill out an online application. The application procedure normally entails sending a résumé, cover letter, and any other papers necessary for the specific internship you are applying for.
Likewise, Read: Globe Life Internship
WGBH is a well-known public broadcasting station in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It is one of the largest and most prominent public media institutions in the country. WGBH was established in 1951 as a non-profit corporation. It was one of the country’s first public broadcasting stations.
The WGBH operates both television and radio stations. Its instructive and informative programming is well-known. WGBH is a significant producer of programs for the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), a non-commercial network of public television stations around the country. The station has a history of broadcasting and media innovation. For example, it was essential in the creation of closed captioning for the deaf and hard of hearing, as well as early tests with high-definition television (HDTV).
- Organization Name: WGBH
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Status: Fully Funded
- Students get the opportunity to work on real-world projects while obtaining practical skills and experience in their chosen industry.
- Interning at WGBH allows you to network with professionals in the media and broadcasting industries.
- Apprentices can benefit from being exposed to educational resources and materials, as well as workshops, seminars, and training sessions.
- Having WGBH on your CV might be a huge asset, especially if you want to work in media, journalism, or education.
- Trainees are frequently given the opportunity to participate in real-world projects and enhance their portfolios.
- Interning here can provide you with insight into the world of non-profit media and its role in education and public service.
You can apply online on the official website.
The WGBH provides a variety of internships for those wishing to obtain practical experience in the media sector. There is something for everyone in disciplines including production, journalism, marketing, and development. Whether you are a recent graduate or want to change jobs, the internships provide a unique opportunity to work with a varied and skilled team. Apply for a WGBH internship today if you want to take the next step toward a successful career in media.