The University of Twente is a public research university located in Enschede, the Netherlands. The University of Twente was founded in 1961 as the youngest university in the Netherlands. With over 20,000 students and more than 45,000 participants in its bachelor courses, the University of Twente offers one of the most respected and broad-based education across science, technology, and society.
University of Twente (UT) is the only university in the Netherlands that focuses primarily on engineering and applied sciences. UT’s research, education, and innovation activities have a strong international orientation. The School of Business and Economics (SBE) at the University of Twente (UT) is ranked in the top 100 worldwide by the Financial Times, Bloomberg, and Forbes. The SBE has about 3,000 students and more than 200 faculty and staff members.
The University of Twente is a young, vibrant, and fast-growing, international high-tech research university. The university offers a broad range of high-quality programs in science and engineering, combined with outstanding opportunities for education, innovation, and entrepreneurship. For more than 140 years, UT has been involved in innovation.
A technology campus with a strong focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, creative thinking, and social responsibility. An international, multicultural and multi-disciplinary community of over 12,000 students and 4,500 people from over 100 countries. As a university of technology, we offer internationally oriented Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in a variety of technical and societal disciplines. We are a young and innovative university with a strong focus on research and entrepreneurship. The Master’s programs at the University of Twente are fully taught in English.
The University of Twente is a research university located in Enschede, Netherlands. The university was established in 1936 and is organized into six faculties, including the Faculty of Economics and Business. In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2019, the University of Twente is considered to be one of the best universities in the world for Engineering & Technology and Computer Sciences.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: University of Twente
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- The grant is implied as extra help for UTS grant understudies. The grant esteem ultimately depends on €12,000.
- This Scholarship is for Master’s understudies across the world. As currently referenced above in the start. The grant will just give you Tuition-Free Scholarship relying upon your Previous Academic record. Goes from € 3,000 – to € 25,000 in UTS Scholarship.
- You have not moved on from a UT (under)graduate program;
- You conform to the circumstances for getting a section visa in the Netherlands
- You conform to the overall English language test necessity Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an extra 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of talking abilities
- You are not qualified for a Dutch report credit;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a grant for phenomenal understudies. Regularly this implies that you have a place with the best 5 to 10 percent of your group.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.