The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is an Australian university located in Sydney, New South Wales. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins date back to the 1870s. The university has a student population of over 40,000 students and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. UTS is ranked as one of the world’s top universities for both teaching and research and is a member of the Australian Technological Alliance. The university has six campuses across Sydney and offers over 700 undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
It was the first institution in Australia to offer degrees in mechanical and electrical engineering. In the mid-20th century, the university began to expand into other areas of research and education, and today it offers over 350 undergraduate and postgraduate courses to more than 42,000 students. UTS is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world for graduate employability by the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2019.
The University of Technology Australia is offering a number of scholarships for students commencing their studies in 2023. This is a fantastic opportunity for students who are looking to further their education and obtain a degree from a reputable institution. For more information on these scholarships, please read on.
The University of Technology Australia is now accepting applications for scholarships for the 2023 academic year. Scholarships are available to students from a wide range of backgrounds and are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. If you’re thinking of applying to a university, make sure you check out the UTA scholarship program.
The University of Technology Australia is proud to offer a range of scholarships to students commencing their studies in 2023. Scholarships are available for a range of courses, including engineering, science, business, and more. For more information on the scholarships on offer, please visit our website.
- University: University of Technology
- Country: Australia
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Master & Doctoral degree
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Australia Research Degree Program is a Fully Funded Research Degree in Australia by the Australian Government. It will cover the accompanying things:
- Educational expense Waiver
- Living Allowance – Up to 3 years at comparable to RTPS rate (2020 rate is $28,092 per annum, filed)
- Abroad Health Cover (OSHC)
- These grants are for EU and NO-EU for the two understudies.
- Should have great Previous Academic Performance
- Scholarly legitimacy thinks about the nature and level of the candidate’s most elevated, pertinent capability
- Research and additional Professional Experience
- Proof of a candidate’s examination accomplishments and applicable expert experience.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.