The university has campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England. Sussex is among the smaller universities in the UK, with around 12,000 students. The University of Sussex offers a wide range of courses across the arts, humanities, social sciences, business and law, science and engineering, and health and life sciences.
It was established as a new university in 1961 and gained its Royal Charter in August 1963. Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, fourteen Fellows of the Royal Society, eight Fellows of the British Academy, and numerous other world-renowned scholars amongst its alumni and current and former staff.
The university has five faculties: Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences; Science; Engineering & Informatics; Business, Management & law; and Medicine & Health. The university is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in the United Kingdom. The scholarship will cover part of your tuition fees for each year of your course, up to a maximum of three years.
For those looking to study in England, the University of Sussex should be at the top of your list. With a unique location on the south coast and plenty of scholarship opportunities, the University of Sussex has something to offer everyone. These scholarships are offered to EU and international students and cover 50-100% of the tuition fee for a range of our undergraduate courses.
The University of Sussex is awarding scholarships for the upcoming academic year. These scholarships are available to students from all over the world and cover a variety of different courses. The application process is very simple and can be completed in just a few minutes. So if you are looking for a world-class education at an affordable price, the University of Sussex is definitely worth considering. And don’t forget, the sooner you apply, the better your chance of being awarded a scholarship!
- University: University of Sussex
- Country: England
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Accounting, Banking, and Finance
- Art History
- Biomedical Science
- Business and Management
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Cultural Studies
- Digital Media
- Drama and Theatre
- Ecology, Conservation, and Environment
- Education and Teaching
- Energy, Sustainability, and Innovation
- Engineering and Robotics
- English, Literature, and Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Filmmaking and Media Production
- Gender Studies
- International Relations
- January start
- Linguistics and Languages
- Media and Communications
- PGCE courses
- Physics and Astronomy
- Placement years and Sandwich Degrees
- Policy and Governance
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Research Methods
- Social Work and Care
- Zoology and Animal Studies
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Sussex Graduate Scholarship
- Chancellor’s Master’s Scholarship
- Sussex Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Sussex Ph.D. Grants
- Should be International students and UK Citizens likewise qualified.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree.
- English Language Requirements
- Accomplish a First Class or Upper Second Class praises degree.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.