It was founded on September 1, 1367, by King Louis I of Hungary with the permission of the Holy See. The University of Pecs has five faculties: Arts, Humanities, Sciences, Health Sciences, and Teacher Training. The first three are located in the main building on Szabadság Square, while the Faculty of Health Sciences is located in the nearby city of Szigetvá.
It is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in Europe. Today, the university has approximately 26,000 students and 2,600 employees. The University of Pécs Medical School is Hungary’s largest institution for medical education and research. The original faculties were theology, law, and medicine.
The scholarships are open to all fields of study at the university and cover tuition and living expenses for the academic year. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must first be accepted to the University of Pecs as degree-seeking students. Scholarships are then awarded on a competitive basis, based on the applicant’s academic merit and citizenship.
The University of Pecs Hungary is an institution for higher education that has a multilingual, multinational and multicultural environment. It provides excellent programs in English, German and Hungarian languages. The university offers scholarships for international students.
The University of Pécs offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education qualifications in several areas of study. A large proportion of these programs are taught in English, making the University an attractive destination for international students. In addition to the many scholarships that are available for both Hungarian and international students. The University of Pecs Hungary is pleased to offer the Pecs Scholarship program to international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The process is simple and straightforward; interested students need only complete the online application form and submit it together with all required documents. Scholarships are granted on a competitive basis, there are no automatic grants. The scholarship provides a full or partial tuition waiver to outstanding students from any country. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 out of 4 and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Also Read: University of Padova Italy Latest Scholarships 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
- University: University of Pecs
- Country: Hungary
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship is a Fully financed Scholarships For International Students.
- Everything Nationality holders can apply for this European Scholarship.
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Up to 100 percent of the Tuition Fee
- Medical coverage
- Full Accommodation
- Candidates from all identities can apply.
- Understudies should hold somewhere around 12-year instruction for confirmation as students.
- For Master’s certification applications candidates should have an undergrad/four-year college education.
- Candidates should hold expert’s and four-year certifications/records for the Ph.D. affirmation prerequisites
- Understudies should have great scholarly execution
- Language Requirement: If you have a past degree in the English language then you can be excluded and your English capability letter will be satisfactory.
- Authentication of Education (High school confirmation, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any same; all in English (deciphered).
- Confirmation of citizenship (for example Visa).
- Short Resume-CV
- Clinical Certificate
- Residents, nationals, or super durable occupants of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are expected to present their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate isn’t Compulsory.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.