The University of Lausanne is a research and teaching institution located in the French-speaking city of Lausanne, Switzerland. Founded in 1537, it is one of the oldest universities in Switzerland and is renowned for its research in the fields of humanities, sciences, and business. Today, the University of Lausanne is home to over 13,000 students from over 100 different countries. The university offers a wide range of programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. With its strong commitment to research and teaching, the University of Lausanne is an excellent choice for students who are looking for top-quality education.
The University of Lausanne is known for its excellence in research and teaching, and its campuses are home to some of the world’s top scholars in a variety of fields. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, and its graduates go on to make a significant impact in their respective fields. If you are looking for a world-class education, the University of Lausanne is an excellent choice.
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland is one of the world’s leading institutions of higher education. each year, the University awards a number of scholarships to outstanding students from around the world. If you are planning to study at the University of Lausanne, you may be eligible for one of these scholarships. In this article, we will provide an overview of the University’s scholarship program, including eligibility requirements and how to apply. We encourage you to begin your research early and wish you the best of luck in your studies.
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland is offering a number of scholarships for the 2023 academic year. These scholarships are available to both Swiss and international students who meet the criteria. If you are interested in studying at the University of Lausanne, be sure to check out their website for more information on scholarships and other financial aid options.
- University: University of Lausanne
- Country: Switzerland
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- The grant is allowed for the base legal time of the program picked by the understudy.
- It adds up to CHF 1,600 every month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the total length of the expert (one and a half years or two years relying upon the picked ace), except for instances of conclusive disappointment after the principal year.
- Understudies offered a grant will be excluded from the proper enlistment expenses for the courses, except for the CHF 80.00 charges to be paid every semester.
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree before the start of the Master’s program at UNIL.
- To have separated yourself during your examinations, particularly through especially splendid scholastic outcomes.
- To have a language level of something like B2 (as per the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) in French or English as per the language wherein your picked experts are educated.
- Not to have been enrolled with UNIL before.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 organization charge (see the record, “rundown of reports to connect to your application”).
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.