The University of Hawaii United States was established in 1967 and is one of the largest and most diverse institutions of higher education in the State. The University of Hawaii at Mānoa commonly referred to as UH Mānoa or simply UHM is a public co-educational research university as well as the flagship campus of the greater University of Hawaiʻi system. The University of Hawaii at Manoa (UHM) is a public co-educational research university and the flagship campus of the greater University of Hawaii system. Located in the town of Mānoa, Honolulu County, Hawai‘i, the university’s main campus occupies nearly 600 acres (2.4 km2) of land overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Honolulu’s central urban core.
University of Hawaii is located in Honolulu. It is a public, coeducational university that was established in 1907. Its campus is situated on the slopes of the Wai’alae mountain range overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean. The university has three campuses, Manoa, West Oahu, and Hilo. The main campus is situated in Manoa and is spread over an area of 602 acres. The University of Hawaii is a system of public universities in the U.S. state of Hawaii, constituting the state’s only public system of higher education. The University of Hawaiʻi system headquarters is located in Honolulu CDP, City, and County of Honolulu on the island of Oahu. The university was founded in 1907 as a land-grant college of agriculture and forestry.
The University of Hawaii, Manoa is a public coeducational space-grant research university as well as the flagship campus of the wider University of Hawaii system, located in the Honolulu CDP on the island of Oahu in the State of Hawaii in the United States. It is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The University of Hawaii is considered one of the most beautiful places to study in the US. The university is located on more than three islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, with its flagship campus located at Mānoa. The university has a diverse set of academic offerings, including those in the medical and natural sciences, near-peerless marine biology programs, and a highly-ranked business school.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: University of Hawaii
Country: United States
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full-time graduate educational cost and charges for Master’s Degree and Doctoral certification.
- Lodging in an East-West Center home lobby, in view of single inhabitance
- A payment to some degree cover food and accidental costs;
- A recompense for books, materials, and supplies; and
- Sponsorship toward health care coverage inclusion.
- Have acquired admission to an endorsed Master’s at a supported scholastic establishment.
- Have a four-year certification or it’s comparable with an unrivaled scholarly record.
- Have no less than two years of full-time proficient work insight (procured after a college degree) at the hour of utilization.
- Be capable in oral and composed English relational abilities to have the option to seek after investigations.
- Be under 35 years of age at the hour of use. In uncommon cases, for programs that are suitable for senior authorities and chiefs, as far as possible is 45 years.
- Be healthy.
- Consent to get back to your nation of origin in the wake of finishing the program.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.