The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, the state capital of South Australia. The main campus is on North Terrace in the city center, adjacent to the Art Gallery of South Australia, the South Australian Museum, and the State Library of South Australia. In 2016, it was ranked within the top one percent of universities in the world by QS World University Rankings.
University was ranked number 16 in the world’s top 500 universities in 2015 and has been ranked as a top 50 Australian university for over 15 years. University is a public university and has a strong focus on research with more than $238M in annual research income and is ranked in the top 100 for research worldwide.
Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia and was the third university established in Adelaide, after the University of Adelaide (1874) and the University of South Australia (1890). It began as a constituent college of the University of Adelaide and became an independent university when the University of Adelaide split into five autonomous universities in 1990.
The University of Adelaide’s Department of Economics is a leading research center in Australia and attracts top-quality staff and students from around the world. It has excellent links with business and industry, which means that our students have the latest information about job opportunities and our researchers have access to up-to-date data and analysis. We offer world-class courses, including the only honors degree in economics offered by an Australian university.
Adelaide University is one of the largest universities in Australia with over 50,000 students from more than 100 countries. The University has six faculties: Engineering, Health and Medicine, Education, Environment and Agriculture, and Science and the Arts. It is located in Adelaide, South Australia, one of the safest and most liveable cities in the world.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: University of Adelaide
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- The University of Adelaide offers various Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to exceptional global alumni from any country to initiate their schooling by means of a Masters’s or Doctorate certification by research.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters as long as 2 Years and For Doctoral Degree as long as 4 Years.
- An Annual Living Allowance of AUD28,597 per annum (tax-exempt, 2021 incentive) for as long as 2 Years for a Research Masters’s certificate, and as long as 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Abroad Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Candidates should be International Students who are OK to begin a Master’s or Doctorate Degree.
- Fruitful beneficiaries are expected to apply and sign up for their scholastic program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘global understudies’ to hold their grant.
- Candidates with a capability in progress won’t be qualified for thought until the capability has been acceptably finished.
- Candidates are expected to have effectively finished basically what could be compared to an Australian Honors degree.
- Understudies who have been considered in two grant adjusts within a multi-month time frame can’t be considered in any future grant round at the University of Adelaide.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.