Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) is a national university in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan. It was founded on April 1, 1987. The university has about 10,000 students and offers graduate and undergraduate degrees. The university has six faculties: Engineering, Letters, Education, Science, Medicine and Welfare, and Design. It also has a graduate school and two affiliated schools. The university is organized into 18 departments and five research institutes.
The motto of the ToyToyohashi University of Technology is a national university located in Toyohashi, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. It was founded in 1989. The university has six faculties with a total of 42 departments. There are about 10,000 students enrolled, including international students from 15 countries.
The university has a strong focus on research, with many of its faculties ranking among the best in Japan. The scholarships are offered at undergraduate and graduate levels, with a number of prizes available annually. Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) is pleased to offer scholarships for international students who wish to study at TUT as degree-seeking students.
The Toyohashi University of Technology offers scholarships for international students who wish to study in Japan. You must also have excellent grades and be proficient in the Japanese language (or another Asian language).
The Toyohashi University of Technology is awarding scholarships to international students who wish to study in Japan. The scholarships will cover 50% of the tuition fees for undergraduate and graduate students, with a few exceptions. Applicants must be proficient in the Japanese language and must have been accepted to study at the Toyohashi University of Technology. The scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
The Toyohashi University of Technology is pleased to announce that scholarships are now available for international students. The scholarships are awarded to students who have excellent academic records and show great promise for future success.
- University: Toyohashi University
- Country: Japan
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
- Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
- Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Appearance Air Ticket and Return Air ticket will be given by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- No Application Fee
- No Admission Fee
- Educational expenses will be Borne by the TUT
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for an understudy of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for an understudy of a Doctoral Program).
- Candidates should have the ethnicity of a country that has strategic relations with Japan.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Candidates ought to be great in Academia and firmly propelled.
- Candidate Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree to get affirmation for a Master’s Degree.
- Candidate Must Hold a Master’s Degree to get affirmation in a Doctoral Degree.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.