The TotalEnergies Internship Programme provides college students and recent graduates with chances to learn about the energy business and obtain real-world experience in a range of sectors. Interns will get the opportunity to learn about energy policy, project financing, economic analysis, and other topics while working directly with seasoned experts.
Students will be expected to work hard and be proactive in their work in this challenging and fast-paced curriculum. Although there is no assurance of full-time employment following the scheme, Interns who perform well may be given a position inside the company.
Similarly, Read: Atos Internship
TotalEnergies is a French international oil and gas corporation that began in 1924 as the Compagnie Française des Pétroles (CFP). The Total was renamed Total in 1991 and TotalEnergies in 2021, signifying the company’s commitment to extending its operations into renewable energy sources.
This company is a global integrated oil and gas company with activities in more than 130 countries. Exploration, production, refining, marketing, and distribution are all areas in which the corporation is active. TotalEnergies also has large activities in renewable energy, such as solar power and biofuels. It places a major emphasis on sustainability and is committed to lowering its carbon impact.
- Organization Name: TotalEnergies
- Location: Courbevoie, France
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
- Industry: Energy
- Students will be able to learn from seasoned experts while also gaining insight into the inner workings of a huge and complicated business.
- The internship might assist you in expanding your professional network. You will have the opportunity to meet and work with individuals from various departments and roles around the business, which may lead to future career possibilities or recommendations.
- If you perform well during your apprenticeship, you may be able to continue working with TotalEnergies after it finishes.
- TotalEnergies provide attractive remuneration packages to its interns, which may include a salary, housing help, and other benefits depending on the location and length of the internship.
You can apply online on the official website.
The TotalEnergies internship program is an excellent way to begin your career. It will allow you to learn about the energy business, obtain useful experience, and develop your abilities. This apprenticeship scheme is accessible to both undergraduate and graduate students. During your internship, students will collaborate with a mentor to create a project that will allow you to gain experience in your subject of interest. Applicants will also be compensated for their living expenses throughout the apprenticeship.