Japan is renowned for its major scientific achievements in the fields of electronics and telecommunications. This is largely due to the University of Tokyo, one of the most prestigious and competitive universities in the country. The University is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1877 as the first national university in Japan, it is the second oldest Japanese university overall and the oldest national university still in existence today. The academic year begins at the beginning of April and ends at the end of March.
The University of Tokyo, JP is a public research university located in Tokyo, Japan. With over 2100 tenured professors and 3300 Ph.D. students, it is the second busiest university in the world by the number of applications reaching 2.16 million in 2012. The University of Tokyo was chartered by the Japanese government on May 29, 1877, by order of Emperor Meiji, and is the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Japan. It is also considered one of the most selective and competitive universities in Asia.
The University of Tokyo commonly referred to as Todai is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1877 as Japan’s first imperial university, it is one of Japan’s most prestigious universities. It is regarded as one of the most prestigious universities in Asia and often ranks among the best universities in world rankings.
The University of Tokyo, commonly known as Todai or UTokyo, is a research and teaching university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. It is the flagship university of Japan and one of the three Imperial Universities. The University is the only Japanese university (along with the University of Kyoto) that has been listed as a top world university of all time by both the Times Higher Education Supplement and Quacquarelli Symonds. It consists of 13 faculties with around 130 departments. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhDs.
Also Read: Saskatchewan University Canada Scholarship 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: University of Tokyo
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Masters Doctoral Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Planetary Science
- Worldwide understudies from around the world from any country that has discretionary relations with Japan.
- Candidates should apply for the field of study that they learned at their past college or a connected field.
- NO Need for Language Test.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- An extra Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen might be added to those understudies undertaking study or exploration in a few assigned locales of the country.
- Educational expense: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Voyaging Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
- Month to month Allowance: 144,000 Yen/Month (for an understudy of a Master’s Program). 145,000 Yen/Month (for an understudy of a Doctoral Program).
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.