The Tenaris internship plan is meant to provide students with the chance to learn about the firm and work on difficult projects that will help them develop their abilities. Interns will have the opportunity to work in various areas, including sales, marketing, finance, and operations.
They will also have the option to cycle through various jobs in order to learn about all parts of their company. Interns will also get to attend company-wide events and engage with senior leaders from throughout the company. If you want to get real-world experience that can help you advance in your profession, a Tenaris internship is ideal.
Likewise, Read: Evergy Internship
Tenaris is a global leader in providing tubular solutions to the oil and gas sector. Their products are utilized in a wide range of applications, including onshore and offshore drilling, as well as transportation and processing. This is a publicly listed business with a market worth of more than $10 billion.
They employ over 34,000 people in over 60 countries and sell their products in over 100. Tenaris is dedicated to safety, quality, and excellent customer service. They have a long history of innovation and are always investing in R&D to bring new and improved items to market. If you work in the oil and gas business, Tenaris is a provider you should be familiar with.
- Organization Name: Tenaris
- Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
- Industry: Manufacturing
Some of the primary benefits are as follows:
- Participants in these apprenticeships will have the opportunity to work on actual projects and contribute to the company’s goals.
- Students are mentored and supported by experienced professionals who assist them in navigating their positions and developing their talents. This coaching assists interns in expanding their knowledge and gaining confidence in their talents.
- Interns get the chance to network with other interns and full-time workers, forming vital relationships that can help them advance in their careers.
- Internships can lead to full-time employment opportunities for strong achievers. The scheme allows interns to demonstrate their abilities and potential, which may lead to permanent employment following graduation.
You can apply online on the official website.
The curriculum allows students to obtain real-world experience in marketing, sales, operations, human resources, finance, and supply chain. Tenaris provides interns with a variety of advantages in addition to significant job experience.
These include housing and transit help, educational opportunities, and access to on-site facilities. If you are a student interested in seeking an internship with Tenaris, please visit their website for additional information.