Many know Stanford University as a prestigious private research university but there’s much more to it. Located in the heart of sunny California, and renowned for its entrepreneurial community and innovation, Stanford is also noted for its highly-ranked graduate programs. Check out this resource to learn more about this university. Founded in 1885 by railroad magnate Leland Stanford, the former governor and U.S. senator from California, Stanford University opened its doors in 1891 on an 8,000-acre (3,200-hectare) Palo Alto parcel; it has grown to encompass a contiguous campus of nearly 1,500 acres (600 hectares) adjacent to the city of Palo Alto.
Founded in 1891 by Leland and Jane Stanford, the university is one of the leading institutions of higher education in the world. It is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. Known for its elite reputation, The Palo Alto school has educated many notable graduates including Sergey Brin, Larry Page, Cameron, Tyler Winklevoss, and Andrew Ng. Stanford University offers a variety of undergraduate degrees as well as graduate and professional degree programs. Stanford is renowned for its academic focus on research. More than 3/4ths of undergraduates participate in research projects or centers while at college.
Acceptance Rate — 6 percent. Of all students who apply, only 6 in 100 are admitted to a program at Stanford University. The university’s alumni network is one of its strongest assets. Inside the network are some of the most famous people on the planet including founders of start-ups like Google, senior executives from Fortune 500 companies, celebrity performers, and more. Students graduate from here with the tools they need to change the world.
Students from all over the world travel to California’s Stanford University, a private research university originally founded as a teaching and land-grant institution. Stanford University is a private research university located in the United States in California. The Stanford University admission process consists of multiple rounds of reviewing your academic record, evaluation of your writing skills, and finally an interview with a member of the admissions committee. The potential student will also hire a professional services agency to guide them through the entire process. These services are meant to help students present their best selves in order to obtain admission to Stanford.
University: Stanford University
Country: United States of America
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
- School of Engineering
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Headed to work on self
- Ready to bring others along
- Diligent and versatile
- Actually unassuming and kind
- Strong and responsible
- Embraces contrast
- Worried about and accommodating to other people
- Can hold an antagonist or disagreeing perspective
- Deliberate Leadership
- Community Mindset
- New Leaders for New Challenges
- Autonomy of Thought
- Displays initial step smartness
- Can Seek out information and new encounters
- Loaded with unique thoughts
- Sorts out uncertainty
- Aggressive, in the best sense
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Educational cost is Covered for Undergraduates with family salaries under $150,000.
- Educational costs, room, and board are covered for students with family salaries beneath $65,000.
- A Knight Hennessy Stipend For Living and Academic Expenses (like Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend planned to cover an Economy-Class Ticket
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars additionally may apply for supplemental assets to help scholastic undertakings (for example meeting travel).
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.