Skoltech University (Skoltech) is one of Russia’s top technological universities. It is headquartered in Moscow and has four other campuses around the nation. The Russian government founded it with the goal of teaching some of the world’s top engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs.
University is one of Russia’s top five educational institutions. It was established in October 2014 as an inter-university institute on the foundation of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Skoltech is the world’s first university of its kind: Russia’s sole graduate school of science and technology that is entirely dedicated to research and instruction.
Skoltech is a new research institution founded in collaboration with MIT and Russia’s major science universities. It was established as a state firm to foster Russian innovation and to establish a school for the brightest graduates from throughout the country who have already proved their entrepreneurial spirit. Skoltech University is one of Russia’s top technology universities. It was created on the foundation of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (a State University run by the Russian Academy of Sciences), and Skoltech is a branch of the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology.
This same Ministry of the Russian Federation founded Skoltech University with the goal of establishing a globally competitive pool of scientific talent and human resources in science and technology (S&T), an efficient system of innovation development and transfer to the economy, and strengthening international collaboration in S&T. Skoltech is Russia’s first national research university. It is based in Moscow, Russia, and was established on December 24, 2015, by Russian President Vladimir Putin to increase the country’s technical competitiveness and scientific production.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Skoltech University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free Ph.D. Programs. You don’t need to pay the expense to Study in Russia
- Month to month Stipend of 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free clinical protection.
- Assortment of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score isn’t Required in the event that the candidate got a degree at a college where the mechanism of guidance is English.
- For Master’s projects: Bachelor’s or expert degree or it is the same, from a licensed college.
- For Doctoral projects: Master’s or expert degree or the same, from a licensed college.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.