The Sealed Air internship program allows college students to get practical experience in their subject of study. Because this is a global manufacturing company with locations all over the world, interns will have the opportunity to work in a variety of different roles and departments.
This apprenticeship plan lasts 10 weeks and trainees are given a competitive hourly pay. Housing and transport are not provided, however, the trainee will receive a stipend to assist cover living expenses. Interns must be presently enrolled in an authorized college or institution and have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
Likewise, Read: Pictet Group Internship
Regarding Sealed Air
Sealed Air Corporation is a packaging firm that offers a variety of packaging solutions for a variety of industries. The corporation was formed in 1960 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Bubble Wrap, a kind of air cushioning material used for packaging sensitive objects, is the principal product of Sealed Air.
This business also offers automated packaging equipment and systems, as well as additional packaging options including foam, paper, and plastic packaging materials. The Sealed Air brand has a global footprint, with operations in over 60 countries and customers in areas like food and beverage, healthcare, e-commerce, and industrial production.
- Organization Name: Sealed Air
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Industry: Private
- The internship plan allows students to work on real-world projects with industry experts. This can provide interns with the opportunity to hone their abilities and obtain practical experience in their subject of interest.
- Students can connect with a wide spectrum of people inside the company, from peers to senior executives, and develop professional contacts that may be useful in the future.
- The company provides a variety of training and development initiatives for its staff, including interns. This might enable the opportunity to develop new skills and receive insights into industry trends and best practices.
- Interns who do well during their internship may be granted full-time employment following graduation, providing them with a head start in their careers.
You can apply online on the official website.
The Sealed Air Internship plan allows college students to learn about the corporate world while also gaining important job experience. Interns will work directly with Sealed Air staff on a range of projects and tasks.
This apprenticeship scheme is extremely competitive, and only a small number of students will be chosen to participate. Selected interns will receive a stipend to aid with housing and living expenses. Students will also be eligible for a performance-based incentive at the end of the course.