The Schneider Electric internship program is designed to provide students with hands-on experience in the energy management and automation industries. Interns will work on initiatives ranging from product development to marketing and sales. Students will also get the opportunity to network with Schneider Electric personnel and gain knowledge about the company’s culture and principles.
Students presently enrolled in a college or university are eligible for the internship plan. Internships are available across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, among other places. If you are interested in applying for a Schneider Electric internship, please send your CV and cover letter using the online application site.
Likewise, Read: Yale University Internship
Regarding Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is a multibillion-dollar international firm that specializes in energy management and automation systems. The firm is located in Rueil-Malmaison, France, and it works in over 100 countries throughout the world. Schneider Electric provides electricity distribution and control, energy storage, building automation and security, and renewable energy solutions to residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
This firm is dedicated to sustainability and has set lofty goals to lessen its environmental effect, such as being carbon neutral by 2025 and generating 75% of its income from sustainable solutions by 2025. The firm has also been recognized for its efforts in sustainability and corporate social responsibility, including being designated one of the world’s most ethical corporations by Ethisphere for ten years.
- Organization Name: Schneider Electric
- Location: Rueil-Malmaison, France
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
- Industry: Engineering
The Schneider Electric Internship program provides interns with various benefits, including:
- Students get the chance to work on real-world projects and earn vital practical experience for their future jobs.
- Interns get the opportunity to meet with professionals in their industry, forming vital relationships that may lead to future career possibilities.
- Participants are mentored and guided by experienced experts, allowing them to improve personally and professionally.
- Trainees are compensated competitively, providing them with financial assistance while gaining significant experience.
- Schneider Electric’s apprenticeship plan gives interns the chance to work on initiatives that have a beneficial influence on the environment because the firm is committed to sustainability.
You can apply online on the official website.
This Schneider Electric Internship Programme allows qualified students to get important job experience while expanding their skills and expertise in a professional context. Interns will collaborate with Schneider Electric specialists on a variety of projects and activities and will be mentored and guided throughout the Course.
The apprenticeship scheme is intended to offer students real-world experience that will supplement their academic studies and prepare them for their future job objectives. Interns will have the chance to work on projects that are directly relevant to their subject of study, gaining significant skills and information which might be useful in their future profession.