Sabanci University, a private, non-profit, world-class university was established in 1993 and is fully accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). It is one of the most prestigious private universities in Turkey and is recognized worldwide as a center for intellectual development and academic excellence. The university has 2,600 students across all departments, which include electronics and communication engineering, business administration, economics, and applied sciences. Sabanci University is one of the most prominent universities in Turkey.
In the past 12 years, the number of students and the number of departments within our University has increased. The total number of students increased from 762 in 2004 to 9,703 in 2015. As a result, this rapid increase in the student population also led to an increase in facilities and faculty members. Sabanci University is a private, non-profit, coeducational research university in Turkey. It was established in 1991 by the Sabanci Foundation, a non-profit organization that aims to support education, the arts, and culture.
Its main goal is to provide undergraduate and graduate degree programs in different fields of social sciences. The university also provides the opportunity for professional development through its distance education programs, continuing education programs, and training courses. The undergraduate division consists of five schools: Business Administration, Engineering, Communication & Design, Economics & Administrative Sciences, and Arts & Sciences.
Sabanci University is one of the largest private universities in Turkey with a student body of approximately 50,000. We are the first Turkish university to receive accreditation from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and our faculty members hold PhDs from universities around the world.
At Sabanci University, we take pride in our commitment to research and innovation. They aim to be leaders in higher education, national and international scientific communities, and the global business community. We encourage interdisciplinary studies, research, and collaboration with the business community. Sabanci University is committed to attaining excellence through innovation in education and research, as well as partnerships with industry, society, and other institutions of higher education.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Sabanci University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Turkish Studies.
- Visual Arts & Visual Communication Design.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Political Science.
- Cultural Studies.
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Mechatronic Engineering.
- Molecular Biology, Genetics & Bioengineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Energy Technologies and Management.
- Material Science and Nano Eng.
- Cyber Security.
- Data Analytics.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Information Technology.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Your Tuition Fee is Fully Covered
- Month to month Stipend. (Ace: 2,500 TL/10 Months, Ph.D.: 3,000 TL/12 Months)
- Free Accommodation for chosen understudies
- Research Incentives
- In Partial Scholarship will cover half of the Tuition Fee, 25% Fee defer off can be, Free
- Convenience will likewise be shrouded in this Partial Scholarship.
- Should be International Students.
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Up-and-comers should have Good Academic Scores.
- All Documents ought to be finished on schedule.
- Up-and-comers should apply to their preferred program at Sabanci University.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.