Ritsumeikan University is one of Japan’s leading private universities, with campuses in Kyoto and Osaka. The university was founded in 1900 with the mission of fostering global citizenship and promoting international understanding. Today, Ritsumeikan University is a comprehensive university with a wide range of programs, from the humanities and social sciences to law, business, and engineering.
Ritsumeikan University is committed to producing graduates who are not only knowledgeable but also socially responsible. The university provides its students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for leadership roles in an increasingly globalized world. Ritsumeikan University is an institution with a proud tradition of excellence, and we are confident that our students will continue to make us proud in the future. Ritsumeikan University is known for its rigorous academic programs, world-class research facilities, and global outlook. The university has produced numerous Nobel laureates and prime ministers, and its alumni include some of the most influential leaders in Japanese business and politics.
Ritsumeikan University scholarships are available for international students to study at the prestigious university in Japan. The scholarships cover the full cost of tuition and provide a stipend for living expenses. There are a limited number of scholarships available, so students are encouraged to apply early.
Ritsumeikan University is one of the leading private universities in Japan. The university has a strong focus on internationalization, and the scholarship program is one way the university is working to increase its international student population. If you are interested in studying at Ritsumeikan University, be sure to check out the scholarship program. This could be a great opportunity to study in Japan on a fully-funded scholarship.
To be eligible for a Ritsumeikan University scholarship, students must be enrolled in a degree program at the university. They must also have a strong academic record and demonstrate financial need. To apply, students must submit an application form, transcripts, and a personal essay. The Ritsumeikan University scholarships are an excellent opportunity for international students to study at one of Japan’s top universities. If you are interested in applying, be sure to start the application process early.
Ritsumeikan University is offering a number of scholarships for international students to study at the university in Japan in 2023. The scholarships are open to students from all countries and are available for a variety of different programs of study. If you are interested in studying at Ritsumeikan University in Japan, be sure to check out the scholarships below. With a little bit of luck, you could be on your way to studying in one of the most beautiful and historic countries in the world.
Also Read: Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
- University: Ritsumeikan University
- Country: Japan
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Understudies will be absolved from paying educational expenses while under a grant
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan toward the start and end of the program.
- Understudies who leave Japan during the period of finishing their grant-supported investigations will be given an economy-class ticket from the worldwide air terminal nearest to their college (Kansai International Airport) to the global air terminal nearest to their home.
- Should be a public of different nations.
- Have been brought into the world on or after April 2, 1985.
- Be in both great physical and emotional wellness.
- Have a CGPA equivalent to or higher than 2.30 out of 3.00 for the latest two years of formal review.
- Those understudies whose language Institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University and they are excluded from the Language Test.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.