Qatar University (QU) is a public university in Doha, Qatar. It was founded in 1973 as part of the country’s efforts to develop its human resources. The university has a student body of more than 18,000 students, and 1,200 faculty and staff.
QU has been ranked first in the Arab region for the past five years consecutively in the Universitas 21 Ranking of Institutions of Higher Education. The university offers a comprehensive range of programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate levels. QU has been ranked as one of the top universities in the Arab region. It is also the only university in Qatar to be included in the global top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings for three consecutive years (2015-2017).
Qatar University offers scholarships to outstanding students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and potential. The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and cover the full cost of tuition and fees. In addition, recipients receive a monthly stipend for living expenses, health insurance, and a one-time laptop allowance.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be a citizen of Qatar and have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.75 on a 4.0 scale. You must also be enrolled in a degree program at Qatar University. Qatar University is pleased to offer scholarships for its high-achieving students. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to students who demonstrate excellence in their academic studies and who have the potential to contribute to Qatar University’s community. Eligibility: To be eligible for a Qatar University Scholarship, you must be a Qatari national or have a Qatari residency permit. You must have been admitted to a degree program at Qatar University. You must have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.75 out of 4.0 or its equivalent.
- University: Qatar University
- Country: Qatar
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Master & PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Exclusion From Course Tuition Fees.
- College Accommodation.
- Reading material Fees Exemption.
- Yearly Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
- All Nationalities are Welcome.
- Global Students and Qatar Residents are Eligible.
- Candidates who have acquired a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree from an authorized organization of advanced education.
- A Master’s Degree or Higher Received with a combined GPA of somewhere around 3.0.
- Government-sanctioned test scores (for example GRE, and GMAT) are expected for all Ph.D. programs presented in English.
- Kindly Also Check Specific Requirements by Each College/Department
- A Bachelor’s certification or higher is gotten with a combined GPA of no less than 2.8.
- Kindly Also Check Specific Requirements by Each College/Department.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.