The Prysmian Group Internship Programme provides an exciting opportunity for top students to get exposure to the world of international business. This Curriculum allows participants to work in a fast-paced, challenging atmosphere while honing their professional abilities. As an intern with Prysmian Group, students will have the chance to work on actual projects and contribute to the firm.
Participants enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program are eligible for the Internship Scheme. The internship is provided in several disciplines, including marketing, sales, and human resources. Applications for their summer apprenticeship course are presently being accepted. If you want to apply, please go to their website for additional details.
Likewise, Read: Banner Health Internship
Regarding Prysmian Group
Prysmian Group is a global leader in the production of cables and systems for energy and telecommunications. Prysmian S.p.A., an Italian cable and wire producer, amalgamated with Draka Holding N.V., a Dutch cable firm, in 2011. This Prysmian Group is based in Milan, Italy, and operates in over 50 countries worldwide.
The firm provides a wide range of goods and solutions, including power cables for transmission and distribution, offshore wind farm cables, fiber-optic cables for telecommunications, and specialty cables for a number of industrial uses. Prysmian Group also offers product installation and maintenance services. Prysmian Group is dedicated to sustainability and has established lofty environmental, social, and governance (ESG) goals.
- Organization Name: Prysmian Group
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
Some of the great benefits of the Prysmian Group internship include:
- Students get the chance to work on real-world projects and receive hands-on experience in their subject of study. This allows students to gain vital skills and information for their future employment.
- Interns are connected with experienced professionals who act as mentors and offer advice and assistance during the internship period.
- Participants can network with professionals in their area and make contacts that will be useful in their future employment.
- Trainees can hone their personal and professional abilities in areas such as communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- Students who perform well during their internship may be offered full-time work with the firm once they graduate.
You can apply online on the official website.
The Prysmian Group is happy to offer an internship plan for smart and motivated students wishing to get experience in the telecommunications industry. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading producers of cable and telecom equipment.
This apprenticeship will allow you to collaborate with our team of professionals on a range of initiatives. You will learn about the most recent technology and receive significant hands-on experience. It is an excellent chance to hone your abilities and boost your resume.