This Pew Research Center Internship provides important chances for professional growth and can serve as a stepping stone to a successful career in social science research. Interns at the Pew Study Center are allocated to certain study topics, such as demographic trends, political attitudes, or technical breakthroughs.
The Internships at Pew Research Center are offered all year and generally run 10 to 12 weeks. To be eligible for an internship at Pew Research Center, you must be actively enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree in a related discipline, such as sociology, political science, or statistics. Strong analytical and research capabilities, as well as outstanding written and vocal communication skills, are also necessary.
Likewise, Read: Deutsche Welle Internship
Regarding Pew Research Center
This Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan think tank and research institution headquartered in Washington, D.C. It conducts research and surveys on a variety of themes such as politics, social concerns, technology, religion, and public opinion. The center is well-known for its rigorous and objective data-collecting and processing methods.
This Pew Research Center was established in 2004 as a subsidiary of the charity The Pew Charitable Trusts. It acts independently and is neutral, which means it does not adopt political or policy opinions. Pew Research conducts surveys, demographic studies, and other types of research on a wide range of subjects. Politics and policy, social trends, religion and public life, science and technology, and global challenges are among the topics covered.
- Organization Name: Pew Research Center
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Industry: Private
- The internships provide you the chance to interact with and learn from industry experts. Building a network within the scientific community can lead to future career possibilities and partnerships.
- Apprentices may be able to work on cutting-edge research projects and contribute to the development of significant data and insights on critical social challenges.
- Many internship programs give supervision and support from experienced researchers and professionals. This mentoring can assist you in developing your research abilities and professional objectives.
- An internship with a prominent research organization, such as the Pew Research Center, may considerably boost your résumé.
- Students may obtain experience with numerous research procedures, such as surveys, data analysis, and qualitative research techniques, which will be useful in their future research careers.
You can apply online on the official website.
This Pew Research Center is a prominent and significant internship opportunity for anyone interested in the field of social research. Interns acquire hands-on experience in all sectors of the company, including working directly with subject matter experts and participating in significant research initiatives. Explore the Pew Research Center internship information and submit an application if you’re looking for a fulfilling and lasting internship experience.