Located in the heart of Southbank, a short walk from Southern Cross Station and the Arts Precinct in Melbourne’s city center, Notre Dame University Australia offers flexible US-style degrees that can be studied full-time or part-time, either on campus or via distance education. Notre Dame University Australia, founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 2005, is a catholic institution that aims to deliver quality education in a manner that is worthy of the NDU tradition and of the 21st century.
Our university is an innovator in education, a leader in research and scholarship, and an active contributor to the communities it serves. The University has built on these strengths, developing a unique approach to teaching and learning in Australia through its Global Immersion Program. Combining this with its focus on enabling enterprise in research, University is positioned as a leader in teacher education, with a vision of building on its impressive reputation among education professionals and its community.
Notre Dame University Australia is a campus-based, research-intensive Catholic university, located in Brisbane and Perth. NDU is committed to creating an environment that supports and encourages vigorous discussion, critical thinking, real-world relevance, and creative solutions for global issues. Notre Dame University is Australia’s only independent, not-for-profit Catholic university. Our main campus is located in the southwest Sydney suburb of Kensington, and we also have campuses in Sydney CBD at the French Tower building and Chippendale. Our higher education courses attract a high level of student satisfaction, with 94% of our most recent survey respondents rating their course as either ‘above average’ or ‘good’.
Notre Dame University has had a long history of delivering high-quality teaching and research since 1975. It continues to serve the needs of the people by offering a range of accredited courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels across a number of disciplines. Notre Dame University Australia (NDU) is an innovative private research university, offering programs in Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Information Technology. Ranked in the top 150 universities worldwide, NDU prides itself on creating local jobs through its locally-based students and staff.
Also Read: The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Notre Dame University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Undergraduate Masters
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- The University of Notre Dame Australia AUSMAT Scholarship: It will cover 25% of yearly educational cost costs for an entire year.
- The University of Notre Dame Australia MACC Scholarship: It will cover 25% of yearly educational cost costs for an entire year.
- The Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
- The Bupa International Student Award: The Bupa global understudy grant offer 1000$ worth of grants.
- Notre lady Australia International Merit Scholarship: This grant will assist with covering the 25% yearly educational expense.
- Worldwide Undergraduate Merit Scholarship: This grant covers a 20% expense and is granted to superior workers
- Worldwide Early Offer Scholarship: It will assist with covering 25% of educational expense costs.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.