The Nordea Internship Plan is an excellent method to get important banking sector experience. They have paid internships available in a range of divisions, including Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, and Wealth Management. Interns will be able to work on real-world projects and acquire insight into the inner workings of a huge bank.
This curriculum is offered to college students who are presently enrolled in an authorized program. Internships are full-time and can last up to 12 weeks over the summer. If you are interested in interning at Nordea, please send your CV and cover letter to the Nordea recruitment team.
Likewise, Read: Huntington Bank Internship
Nordea is a financial services firm centered in Northern Europe. It was created in 2000 by the merging of four banks: Merita Bank, Nordbanken, Kreditkassen, and Unibank. The firm is based in Helsinki, Finland, and operates in 20 countries, especially in the Nordic and Baltic areas.
This company provides a wide range of financial goods and services to people, corporations, and institutions. These include banking services including savings accounts, loans, and mortgages as well as investment and asset management services, insurance products, and wealth management services. Nordea is one of the major banks in the Nordic area, with total assets of around EUR 600 billion as of 2021.
- Organization Name: Nordea
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Industry: Finance
- This apprenticeship allows you to acquire personal knowledge and exposure to the banking and financial services industry.
- The internship is a wonderful way to network and create professional ties. During this apprenticeship at Nordea, students will have the opportunity to network with professionals in the industry, such as experienced workers, managers, and mentors.
- Participants can apply their academic knowledge to real-world settings through the Internship. Interns can build problem-solving skills, learn to operate in a team atmosphere, and acquire insights into the problems and intricacies of the financial sector by working on actual projects and assignments.
- The Nordea Internship may lead to future career chances within the company if completed successfully.
You can apply online on the official website.
Nordea’s internship plan provides a unique chance to get insights into the banking business while also developing professional skills. Students who are enrolled in a full-time degree program at a university or college are eligible for the course. Interns will work in Nordea’s headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, for a period of 3-6 months. Interns will also have the option to engage in Nordea’s mentorship program and get advice and assistance from Nordea employees.