The National University of Malaysia is the first and oldest university in Malaysia. It is located in Kuala Lumpur, the federal capital of Malaysia. Welcome to the National University of Malaysia (NU). One of the best universities in Malaysia, it was founded in 1960 as one of the national institutions of higher learning in Malaysia. It has been ranked as one of the top 500 universities globally by Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2015.
One of the best campuses in Malaysia, the National University Of Malaysia (NU) is a public research university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Established in 1986, it is one of the earliest public universities in Malaysia along with the University Malaya which was established in 1949. The National University of Malaysia (Abbreviation: UNIMAS) is a public university that is located in Bangi, Selangor. It was founded on 12 June 1969 as a university with the main objective of providing high-quality undergraduate education to the people of Malaysia. The National University of Malaysia (Abbreviation: NU; Malay: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)) is a public research university located in Bangi, Selangor. It is one of the two largest public universities in Malaysia.
The National University of Malaysia (NU) is the oldest and largest university in Malaysia. NU was established on 16 September 1956. It is the flagship university of Malaysia and is often cited as one of the top universities in Asia by various world rankings. As one of the first and oldest universities in Malaysia, the National University of Malaysia is also one of the most prestigious universities in Malaysia. There are around 33,000 students enrolled in this university.
University is the Malay word for university. An institution of higher education and research that grants academic degrees in a variety of fields is called a university. University is the Malay word for university. An institution of higher education and research that grants academic degrees in a variety of fields is called a university. The University of Malaya is the first public university in Malaysia.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: National University Of Malaysia
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- 100 percent Tuition Fee Waiver
- There is No Registration Fee
- Cost of visa all through postgraduate examinations (International understudies as it were)
- Proposal and meeting Fees are completely supported by UKM
- Living remittance: RM3200.00 each month for Ph.D. and RM2200.00 for Masters
- Convenience remittance: RM300.00 each month
- One full circle flight ticket
- For MSc candidates, applicants probably got Bachelor’s Degree with
- Qualification CGPA of something like 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or same
- from a legitimate college
- For Ph.D. candidates, up-and-comers probably got a Master’s certification or the same
- from a legitimate college.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.