Montreal University is a fast-growing, new, and fully accredited university that operates on the world stage with an eye to the local community, located just outside of downtown Montreal. At Montreal University, we offer renowned programs and an exceptional student experience in dynamic surroundings that contribute to the development of key skills for success. Montreal University is a private university located in Montreal, Quebec. The University has three campuses: the main campus near downtown Montreal, the Loyola campus in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, and the Rimouski campus in Rimouski.
Canadian Universities are perfect for international students, who want to learn English. There are many universities in the city of Montreal where you can study commerce or tourism in English. The Université de Montréal is the oldest French-language university in the Americas and one of Canada’s largest universities. As world-class research and teaching institution, Université de Montréal attracts students from around the world who want to pursue their careers in a stimulating environment. This blog is an official site of Université de Montréal, reflecting its institutional analysis and discussions on various topics.
Montreal is a city of over 1.5 million people, situated on the Island of Montreal in Canada. It is the metropolis of Canadian culture, art, fashion, business, and finance. Montreal’s cultural life is marked by diversity and creativity – the city’s more than 40 theaters (more than any other city in North America), 80 cinemas, 200 museums, and 300 libraries tell its story.
Montreal is a large city in Quebec, Canada. The city is located on the southern bank of the Saint Lawrence River directly across from the Island of Montreal. Montreal is the second-most populous municipality in Quebec after Quebec City and the second biggest in Canada. The population of Montreal as of 2011 was 1,646,694. The Université de Montréal is a public French-language university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was founded on 3 July 1878 and is one of the most prestigious universities in Canada, particularly within the fields of social sciences, law, and medicine.
Also Read: Bond University Latest Scholarship 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
- University: Montreal University
- Country: Canada
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Undergraduate Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Psychology and Counselling.
- Social Sciences.
- Architecture and built environment.
- Actuarial Science.
- Business and Commerce.
- Hotel and Tourism.
- Health Sciences.
- International Relations and Humanities.
- Who holds a review license and who are neither extremely durable inhabitants nor Canadian residents.
- Who will be enlisted full-time in a review program all through their examinations
- Who won’t profit from one more type of educational expense exception through another arrangement? For instance, French and Belgian Francophone understudies as of now benefit from this kind of exception.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- This Canadian grant will just cover your Tuition Fee at a particular rate. How much grant inclusion just relies on your past Academic % of imprints. So check underneath:
- Level A: $11,998 each year (2 meetings, identical to 30 credits) or $5,999 per meeting (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 each year (2 meetings, identical to 30 credits) or $2,859 per meeting (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 each year (2 meetings, identical to 30 credits) or $1,000 per meeting (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
- $9,420 every year (3 meetings, identical to 45 credits) or $3,140 per meeting (comparable to 15 credits).
- $19,339 every year (3 meetings, identical to 45 credits) or $6,546 per meeting (comparable to 15 credits) for the whole length of your investigations.
How To Apply:
The application process is online.
To apply, please visit the University Website.