The Merck Group Internship is a 12-week scheme that offers internships to college students who want to work in the pharmaceutical or biotech sectors. Interns will be able to work on projects directly relevant to the company’s goods and services. Students will also get the opportunity to network with experts and gain knowledge about the sector.
To be eligible for the internship, candidates must be enrolled in a full-time degree course at a university or college. Students must also have an excellent academic record and be fluent in English. If you are chosen for the internship, they will provide you with a monthly stipend to help you with your expenditures.
Likewise, Read: Sanderson Farms Internship
Regarding Merck Group
Merck Group, also known as Merck KGaA, is a global pharmaceutical, chemical, and life sciences company headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany. The firm was formed in 1668 and is one of the world’s oldest continuously functioning pharmaceutical enterprises. Merck is divided into three business divisions: healthcare, life sciences, and performance materials.
The Healthcare sector is concerned with the development and production of prescription pharmaceuticals for the treatment of different ailments such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, infertility, and cardiovascular problems. They also manufacture OTC drugs such as vitamins and nutritional supplements. This Life Sciences industry provides goods and services that aid in scientific research and medical development. It includes academic and industrial laboratory supplies, reagents, tools, and services, as well as biopharmaceutical production methods.
- Organization Name: Merck Group
- Location: Darmstadt, Germany
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Trainees get the chance to work with industry professionals while obtaining practical skills and information that will help them advance in their careers.
- As an intern at Merck, you will have the opportunity to network with corporate experts. Creating a network of connections in your subject of interest can be beneficial for future job prospects, mentorship, and references.
- Students may have the opportunity to work on projects using cutting-edge technology, acquiring knowledge of the most recent breakthroughs in their industry.
- Mentorship programs are frequently used in these internships, in which trainees are allocated a mentor who gives advice, feedback, and support throughout the internship. This mentorship may be beneficial to both personal and professional development.
- Apprentices are often provided with a stipend or salary that reflects their contributions.
You can apply online on the official website.
This Merck Group internship plan is intended to offer students hands-on experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company. Interns will be allocated to one of the various departments, including marketing, sales, R&D, and finance.
Students will work on projects related to their department and will have the chance to learn about the day-to-day operations of a pharmaceutical firm throughout their internship. Participants will also be expected to attend weekly lectures on topics such as the pharmaceutical sector, medication legislation, and marketing. At the end of the internship, apprentices will be evaluated on their performance and may be offered a full-time position at the company.