Melbourne University is one of Australia’s best universities and a member of the prestigious Group of Eight. It was ranked in the top five Australian universities by the Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities in 2010. The university has a total of seven campuses, five in Melbourne and two in rural Victoria. Its flagship campus is located in Parkville which is home to three of its faculties and the University Administration.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, the University of Melbourne is a public research university that was established in 1853. It’s known for its highly-ranked law, commerce, and engineering programs (the latter two are the oldest in the country) and attracts more than 50,000 students each year. Programs are taught through a combination of lectures, tutorials, practical experience, and research projects.
University offers a range of programs to study at the master’s, bachelor’s, and undergraduate levels in Australia. You can also search for specific courses and find out how to apply online. If you are an international student, you can search for scholarships and other funding options. The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is the second oldest university in Victoria and the oldest in Victoria. The main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb of Melbourne adjacent to Melbourne’s Central Business District, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
University is a public university in Melbourne, Australia. The university has an annual intake of approximately 50,000 undergraduate and 20,000 graduate students, making it Australia’s second-largest university. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading tertiary institutions for professional education. The University of Melbourne has been ranked among the world’s top 50 institutions. In a survey of international academics, University was ranked 27th in the world and among the top three institutions in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Melbourne University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Food Science
- Mathematical Sciences
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full expense offset for as long as two years for understudies undertaking a master by Research degree or as long as four years for understudies undertaking a doctoral certification
- Living remittance of $$31,200 each year (2020 full-time concentrate on rate) for as long as two years for understudies undertaking a master by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for understudies undertaking a doctoral certification.
- Migration award of $2000 for understudies moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for understudies moving from outside Australia.
- Abroad Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for global understudies who require an understudy visa to study in Australia.
- Candidates should meet the passage prerequisites for an alumni research degree at the University of Melbourne
- If He/She at present signed up for an alumni research degree at the University of Melbourne can likewise apply.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.