Maastricht University is a unique and innovative institution located in the beautiful city of Maastricht in the Netherlands. With an enrollment of over 16,000 students from more than 100 countries, Maastricht University offers a rich and varied academic experience. Maastricht University (UM) is a public university in the Netherlands.
It is one of the largest universities in the Netherlands. The main campus is located in Maastricht, but faculties are also located in Sittard-Geleen, Heerlen, Venlo and Roermond. UM is divided into six faculties: Health Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Economics, and Business Administration.
Maastricht University (UM) is a Dutch public university in the city of Maastricht. UM is one of Europe’s most innovative universities. It ranked 4th in Europe and 20th worldwide according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015.
Attracting the best and brightest from all over the world, Maastricht University is a public university located in the Dutch city of Maastricht. The University offers high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs across a wide range of disciplines. MU also takes pride in being an international institution, with more than 20% of its student body coming from abroad. With students hailing from over 100 countries, Maastricht University provides an engaging and truly global learning experience.
The scholarship program is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and is aimed at talented students with excellent academic results who wish to study at UM in an English-taught Bachelor’s or Master’s program starting in September 2023.
Every year, Maastricht University awards scholarships to deserving students from all over the world. The scholarships are based on academic excellence, talent, and motivation. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, students must first be admitted to Maastricht University. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, with many disciplines available in English. Once you have been accepted to study at Maastricht University, you can apply for one of the following scholarships: the Holland Scholarship, the very year.
Maastricht University in Holland offers a limited number of scholarships to students from countries outside of the European Union. These scholarships are available for students who wish to study at Maastricht University for a full academic year and are pursuing one of the university’s bachelor’s programs. The scholarships include a monthly allowance, health insurance, and a contribution to the cost of tuition. For more information on how to apply, please visit the website below.
- University: Maastricht University
- Country: Holland
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Master
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Living expenses € 11,400* (a year) or € 22,800* (24 months) Paid to understudies by the UM International Services Desk
- Wellbeing and insurance € 700* Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk
- Visa costs € 174* Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk
- Educational cost fees are € 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800* relying upon the educational cost of your review program Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk.
- Pre-Academic Training costs At cost Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk.
- UM, International Services Desk makes sure that all applications are finished after 1 February 2023.
- Every Faculty chooses and positions the top 5% of Scholarship candidates
- The UM International Services Desk affirms the Faculty determinations toward the finish of March 2023.
- The UM International Services Desk will illuminate all competitors of their application status in April 2023.
- Your status will be chosen, waitlisted, or dismissed by the start of May 2023 at the most recent.
- Waitlisted application situations with being changed to chosen or dismissed by May 2023.
- Grant awardees will get more data about the UM Pre-Academic Training system and its appearance in Maastricht after accepting their honor letters.
- You hold an identity in a country outside the EU/EEA.
- You don’t hold a twofold identity
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program
- You are not more seasoned than 35 years old
- You have acquired superb outcomes during your earlier instruction programs
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.