Koc University is a private Public university in Istanbul, Turkey. It was founded in 1971 as the first private Public university in Turkey. The university has around 22,000 students, of whom 16,000 are undergraduate students and 6,000 are graduate students.
The university has six faculties (Arts and Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering and Natural Sciences, Architecture and Design, Medicine, Law), three graduate schools (Management, Social Sciences, and Humanities, Health Sciences), and thirteen research institutes. Koc University is the only Turkish university with both an AACSB-accredited business school and an engineering school.
The Koc University School of Business Administration is one of the most prestigious business schools in Turkey. It is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). The school offers a full-time MBA program, as well as executive education programs.
The faculties at Koc University include the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, the Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Dentistry, the Faculty of Pharmacy, and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Koc University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business administration, engineering, sciences, humanities, law, and social sciences. In addition to the English-taught programs, Koc University also offers a variety of Turkish-taught programs. Koc University ranked first among Turkish universities in the 2010 Times Higher Education Supplement World University Rankings.
Koc University in Turkey is a prestigious institution, and they are now offering scholarships to international students. This is a great opportunity for students who want to study in Turkey and receive a world-class education. The scholarships are open to all students, regardless of their field of study or nationality.
There are a number of different scholarships available, and students can apply for more than one. The scholarships cover the full cost of tuition, and students will also receive a monthly stipend for living expenses. Koc University is one of the best universities in Turkey, and this is a great opportunity to receive a world.
- University: Koc University
- Country: Turkey
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Master & PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business)
- Ph.D. Business Administration
- Tech MBA
- Executive MBA
- MSc Finance
- MSc Medical Physiology
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Reproductive Biology
- Ph.D. Reproductive Medicine
- Ph.D. Neuroscience
- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Month to month Stipend
- Medical coverage
- Travel Grants (Only For Ph.D.)
- Office Space
- Travel Grants
- Mission statement
- Refreshed CV
- English Language Requirement
- Proposal Letter
- Different reports may likewise be required yet for this kindly take a look at the authority interface toward the finish of the post.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.