King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private, internationally focused research university located on a 1.2 km2 site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The university is located on the Red Sea coast, 30 minutes south of Jeddah. Established in 2009 by the royal decree of King Abdullah, KAUST is funded by the Saudi government with a $20 billion endowment.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is an independent research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia on the country’s Red Sea coast. It was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia and King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud in September 2009. The university is part of the King Abdullah Project for the establishment of new world-class universities. KAUST is supported by the Kingdom’s Government in addition to nearly 200 leading private-sector partners from 18 countries.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a research university, considered the world’s most prestigious and expensive. The $20 billion university is also the world’s largest graduate-level research university with 2,500 students from over 100 countries enrolling in 4+ programs. It’s located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia — 11 miles (18 km) from the Red Sea coast.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a graduate research university located on the Red Sea in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The university was founded on September 25, 2009, through a collaboration between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution of higher learning that is devoted to the pursuit of scientific knowledge and its practical application for the benefit of people. A distinctive feature of KAU is its interdisciplinary approach to education, encouraging students to be well-versed in the basic sciences (mathematics, physics, and chemistry) as well as the applied sciences (engineering, computer sciences, and biological sciences).
KAU is a research-intensive public university, which was founded on the principles of merit, diversity, and excellence in line with the philosophy of the late King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz. To achieve success in turning into a global center of excellence and a regional hub for cutting-edge knowledge creation, KAU focuses on education, research, and knowledge transfer, as well as innovation and entrepreneurship.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: King Abdullah University
Country: Saudi Arabia
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Environmental Sci. and Engineering SpecializationWater Quality, Chemistry, and Treatment
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics
- Materials for Environmental Science and Engineering
- Marine Science and Engineering Specialization Marine Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering Specialization Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Specialization Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Science Specialization Plant Science
- StatisticsSpecialization Statistics
- Applied Maths and Computational Science Specialization Applied Mathematics
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Applied Physics Specialization Applied Physics
- Bioengineering Specialization Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Bioinformatics and Machine Learning
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Bioscience Specialization Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biophysics and Bioimaging
- Chemical Science Specialization Chemical Science
- Chemical and Biological Engineering Specialization Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Biological Engineering
- Computer Science Specialization Computer Science
- Earth Science and Engineering Specialization Solid Earth Systems
- Fluid Earth Systems
- Electrical Engineering Specialization Electrophysics
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering Specialization Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Enlistment Fee and Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation (Housing)
- Living Stipend is $20,000-30,000 annually relying upon capabilities and movement through degree programs.
- Clinical and Dental Coverage
- Movement support
- Candidates from everywhere in the world with any Nationality are qualified.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s certificate are qualified to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Candidates with a Master’s certificate are qualified to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- Candidates should be sound both genuinely and intellectually, great in scholastic standing, and with appropriate conduct.
- Candidates may not hold some other grant simultaneously.
- A complete and Full Application Form ought to be submitted.
- There is No Application Fee.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.