Khalifa University is a public university in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is one of three government-funded higher education institutions in the city, along with UAE University and the American University of Sharjah. Khalifa University is located in Abu Dhabi. It was established in September 2010 and began its academic activities in September 2012. Khalifa University is the first university in the United Arab Emirates to be established under a public-private partnership model. In a recent report, the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT), ranked Khalifa University among the top 10 best universities for technology in the Arab World.
Our goal is to provide a platform for students, staff, and faculty at the Khalifa University of Science, Technology, and Research as well as international students studying at KUSTER. The forum will provide an open discussion between the community at large and the university administration. We hope to serve as a unifying factor and a forum to address all topics that are crucial to the development of this young institution and its community.
Sheikh Khalifa University is a satellite campus of the UAE University. It was established under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE and Ruler of Abu Dhabi, as part of the government’s long-term vision to establish a comprehensive and integrated education system in the UAE. Khalifa University is a branch of the Khalifa University of Science, Technology & Research in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is a public university, located in Al Dhaid City in the Emirate of Sharjah. It was established in 2012.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has announced that Khalifa University, a new public university based in Abu Dhabi, will begin accepting students from the 2023-2024 academic year. The announcement was made during a press conference held by the Abu Dhabi Executive Council. The new university will be under the leadership of Dr. Khaldoon Al Mubarak, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority (EAA), and Chancellor of the University.
Also Read: LPI Summer Internship 2022 For Graduates
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Khalifa University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Clinical Insurance Cover.
- Backing to go to International Research Conferences.
- Month to month Stipend (likely to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research and Assistant Scholarship.
- Month to month Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Month to month Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
- Lone rangers and Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Itemized Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Legitimate Passport.
- Individual Statement.
- Mission statement
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. candidates as it were).
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.