KAIST, or the Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, is a private research university in Daejeon, South Korea. It was established in 1971 and has been operating continuously since then. KAIST is a private research university in Daejeon, South Korea. It has been ranked as the top Korean university by many of the major domestic and international publications, such as Times Higher Education, QS World University Rankings, Asian University Rankings, and Global University Rankings. The two most famous departments are computer science and engineering. In these two departments, there are many famous professors who are honored as “the best teacher in Korea”.
The “Kaist Way” is the university’s unique set of values and practices that foster an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit in students. The institution encourages students to think independently and pursue their passions, especially when it comes to education. KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a leading national research university in South Korea. It was founded in 1971 under the auspices of the country’s Ministry of Science and Technology and has since grown to become one of the most recognized institutions in all of Asia.
KAIST University South Korea (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is one of the most prestigious and elite universities in South Korea. KAIST was founded in 1971, and since its foundation, it has been developing with a high dedication to excellence and the pursuit of knowledge. KAIST University is located in Daeduk-dong, a district of Daejeon City in South Korea. It is situated near Daedeok Innopolis Park which comprises high-technology research facilities, IT centers, and more than 300 companies.
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a national research university in Daejeon, South Korea. It is one of the most well-known universities in the country. The only other Korean university with KAIST’s reputation is Seoul National University. With a motto of “Scientific Creativity,” KAIST has created a culture where collaboration between disciplines and innovation are fundamental to education.
Also Read: Khalifa University UAE Latest Scholarships 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: KAIST University
Country: South Korea
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- 100 percent Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, and Ph.D.
- A Monthly Allowance of 300$ for bachelor’s Students.
- A Monthly Allowance of 480$ for a Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 363$ for a Doctoral Degree.
- Clinical Health Insurance charges are Free for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Certificate Students.
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years for applying for KAIST University Scholarship in Korea.
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master’s Program.
- Should have a Master’s Degree to be enrolled in the Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Must have High School Diploma For bachelor’s Degree admission.
- English Language Proficiency Letter from University.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.