Kadir Has University is organized into six faculties: Business Administration, Economics, Engineering and Architecture, Fine Arts, Law, and Social Sciences and Humanities. It is also one of the few universities in Turkey to offer a program in architecture.
The university ranks first in Turkey in terms of the number of students who study abroad, with 2,500 students currently studying in 71 countries. Kadir Has University also ranks first in Turkey in terms of the number of exchange agreements it has with universities around the world.
Kadir Has University offers undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, and doctorate degrees. The university has faculties of business administration, law, engineering, and natural sciences. It has been ranked first among Turkish private universities in terms of research productivity.
The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of fields, including business, engineering, law, and social sciences. Kadir Has University offers scholarships for international students who want to study in Turkey. The selection process is very competitive, and the scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
Kadir Has University offers scholarships to academically talented students. The scholarships are based on merit and cover the full tuition of the program for the student who is admitted. The university also offers a number of partial scholarships, which cover a percentage of the tuition. Kadir Has University Merit Scholarship, and the Kadir Has University Alumni Scholarship.
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must first be accepted to Kadir Has University. They must then complete the scholarship application form and submit all required documents. Kadir Has University offers scholarships to academically talented and motivated students from all over the world. The scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate students in a wide range of study programs.
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must have excellent academic qualifications and demonstrate strong leadership skills and community involvement.
- University: Kadir Has University
- Country: Turkey
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2022
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics and Genetics
- B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- B.Sc. in Information Technologies
- B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
- B.A. in Advertising
- B.A. in Public Relations and Information
- B.Sc. in Communication Design
- B.A. in New Media
- B.A in Radio, Television, and Cinema
- Faculty of Art and Design
- B.Sc. in Architecture
- B.Sc. in Graphic Design
- B.Sc. in Industrial Design
- B.Sc. in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- KHAS has a broad grant program to help capable worldwide understudies in their investigations at KHAS.
- 25% to 100 percent educational cost waiver grants are accessible for undergrad studies.
- 25%, half and 100 percent educational cost waiver grants are accessible for Masters (with proposal) and PhD programs.
- No different grant application
- Educational cost decrease grants are granted in light of scholarly legitimacy.
- Educational cost decrease grants are liable to keeping a min. of 1.8 GPA toward the finish of every scholastic year.
- Full Scholarship opportunity is extremely restricted.
- Unfamiliar understudies who are either secondary school graduates or are concentrating on their last year in secondary school can apply
- Regular conceived residents of the Republic of Turkey
- Understudies with double ethnicity (Turkish or TRNC) who obtained, not acquired their Turkish/TRNC citizenship (Those with a double identity, who were normal conceived residents of an outside country however later gained the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey)
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who began their center school instruction abroad before 01/02/2013 and finished the most recent three years of their secondary school training abroad
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who began their center school instruction abroad after 01/02/2013 and finished their whole secondary school training abroad
- Residents of TRNC who have finished their whole secondary school in TRNC and have GCE A/L outcomes.
- Duplicate the undergrad or graduate confirmation
- Two reference letters
- Record showing all courses taken.
- English Proficiency Test results
- Turkish Proficiency Test results
- On the off chance that you don’t have a substantial global visa at the hour of use, kindly transfer a duplicate of your public ID.
- Mission statement
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.