The Illumina Internship is a competitive programme that provides students with hands-on experience in the field of genomics. Interns will work directly with Illumina scientists and other experts to learn about the newest genomic technologies and apply them to real-world applications.
This is a paid internship programme that runs for 10 weeks over the summer. Interns will be paid a stipend to cover their living expenses while in the programme. Participants will also be able to receive academic credit if they are presently enrolled at a college or university. Students must be well qualified academically and possess an obvious curiosity for genomics to be selected for the course.
Likewise, Read: Polaris Internship
Illumina is a market leader in DNA sequencing and genomic analysis. The company was established in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California, USA. Researchers can now sequence DNA at a far quicker and less expensive pace than was previously achievable. Products and services from Illumina are utilized in a variety of industries, including medical research, agriculture, and consumer genomics.
This company’s technology has been used to sequence the human genome, and its platforms are extensively utilized in genomic research across the world. The most popular sequencing platforms from Illumina are the HiSeq, NextSeq, and NovaSeq series, which provide varying levels of sequencing throughput and flexibility. In addition, the company offers software tools and services to assist researchers in analyzing and interpreting genomic data.
- Organization Name: Illumina
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
- Industry: Biotech
- Students acquire hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies and procedures while working with experienced experts. This can assist interns in developing technical skills as well as critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
- Participants can meet with seasoned firm personnel and attend industry events and conferences. Students are able to achieve this by making contacts that will be useful throughout their careers.
- This company offers competitive pay, as well as a stipend and housing support for interns who require it. This can assist cover living expenses while also allowing interns to focus on their job and professional growth.
- An apprenticeship with Illumina can lead to future job prospects inside the firm or in the biotech industry as a whole.
Seekers should have a bachelor’s degree from a registered institution. Their age should be less than 25. Candidates must know English as a language. Applicants should be a citizen of a UN member country.
You can apply online on the official website.
The Illumina Internship allows students to obtain hands-on experience in the cutting-edge science of genomic sequencing. Students will be able to learn from and work alongside some of the world’s top scientists and engineers. This Apprenticeship offers a one-of-a-kind chance to learn about the most recent developments in genome sequencing technology while also contributing to cutting-edge scientific research. Trainees will get significant experience that will help them advance in their professions. Apply now!