This Huntington Bank internship allows college students to learn about the banking sector while also gaining useful professional experience. Interns will be assigned to one of the divisions listed as follows: retail banking, commercial banking, wealth management, or corporate banking.
The majority of internships last 10 to 12 weeks and are available over the summer. Students will work closely with a mentor and will be able to accomplish projects related to their subject of study. Apprenticeships are compensated work, and out-of-state interns are housed.
Likewise, Read: Pictet Group Internship
Regarding Huntington Bank
Huntington Bank is a regional bank based in Columbus, Ohio that primarily serves the Midwest of the United States. The bank was formed in 1866 and has since evolved to become one of the Midwest’s largest banks, with over 1,000 branches and 1,800 ATMs spread across seven states.
This financial institution offers a variety of financial goods and services to individuals, enterprises, and commercial consumers. Checking and savings accounts, loans, mortgages, credit cards, investments, insurance, and wealth management are among its goods and services. The bank is dedicated to delivering great customer service and has garnered multiple honors for its efforts, including the J.D. Power award for best customer satisfaction among retail banks in the Midwest region for six years in a row.
- Organization Name: Huntington Bank
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Industry: Banking
- Interns are assigned difficult jobs and real-world projects to work on, allowing them to hone their problem-solving, communication, and critical thinking abilities.
- Students are encouraged to attend networking events and engage with Huntington employees, which can assist them in developing useful contacts and making professional connections.
- This bank provides attractive remuneration packages to its interns, which include a salary and advantages such as paid time off and access to business resources.
- Trainees who do well at Huntington Bank may be given full-time opportunities after graduation. This might be a fantastic chance for students who want to work in the financial services business.
You can apply online on the official website.
The Huntington Bank Internship scheme provides undergraduate and graduate students with the chance to study and grow in a professional atmosphere. Participants receive practical expertise through this curriculum, which will benefit them in their future careers. This plan provides a good income, flexible hours, and the opportunity to work for a leading bank.