The Hologic Internship Program is an opportunity for students to gain experience in the medical device industry. This 12-week program provides students with exposure to various aspects of the business, including product development, marketing, and sales. Interns will have the chance to work on real projects and present their work to the Hologic leadership team at the end of the program.
During the internship, students will work on a variety of projects, including research, product development, marketing, and more. They will also have the opportunity to travel to Hologic’s headquarters in Massachusetts to meet with company executives and learn about the company’s operations.
Likewise, Read: Polaris Internship
Hologic Corporation is a medical technology company that develops and manufactures diagnostic and medical imaging products, including mammography, breast biopsy, nuclear medicine, MRI, and CT systems. The company also offers a wide range of women’s health solutions, including bone densitometry, cervical cancer screening, and gynecologic surgery products.
Hologic has been in business for over 30 years and is headquartered in Boston, MA. The company has over 7,000 employees worldwide and operates in over 30 countries. Hologic is a publicly-traded company, listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol HOLX.
- Organization Name: Hologic
- Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
- Industry: Medical Technology
- The Hologic Internship Program offers benefits to participants including:
- The opportunity to learn about and participate in the development of new medical devices
- Exposure to the inner workings of a successful global medical device company
- Hands-on experience in the field of medical device product development
- Mentorship from experienced Hologic engineers and scientists
- A competitive salary and benefit package
You can apply online on the official website.
The Hologic Internship Program offers a unique opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a successful medical device company. As an intern, you will have the chance to work on real projects that impact the company’s bottom line. You will also gain valuable skills and experience that can help you in your career.
The Hologic Internship Program is a great way to learn about the medical device industry. You will gain hands-on experience working on projects that are important to the company. You will also develop important skills that will benefit you in your future career.