Harvard University, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is one of the most renowned universities on the planet. Its library, Widener Library, ranks among the ten largest libraries in the world. Harvard University is a global leader in higher education, consistently ranked among the top five universities in the world and the top educational institution in the United States. Harvard’s commitment to excellence extends to its online learning platforms, which strive to help students achieve their full potential and succeed in their fields of study.
Established in 1636, Harvard University is the most seasoned organization of advanced education in the United States. It extends to more than 13,000 students, under the guidance of 4,400 distinguished professors as well as 15 Nobel laureates. Harvard University traces its beginnings to “New College”, founded in 1636. By 1638, a dozen leaders of Puritan New England had gathered to create the first college in the British North American colonies whose curriculum included the study of modern European languages and sciences, which came to be called humanities. Harvard University is a private Ivy League university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, founded in 1636.
Harvard University, located in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, United States, is a private Ivy League research university. Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and the first corporation incorporated in the country. It has more than 380 years of history and its academic reputation is probably unrivaled worldwide.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and the first such institution to be established in the country. Harvard’s history dates to 1636, when a small religious society formed in Cambridge which eventually grew into a colonial university called “Harvard”.
Also Read: University of Oxford UK Latest Scholarships 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Harvard University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Travel costs are completely supported from the Home country to America.
- Convenience is Free
- Educational expense waiver
- Neglected temporary job office by Boustany Foundation.
- US$102,200 financing will be given towards the Tuition Fee.
- Competitors should have a magnificent scholastic foundation
- Albeit the Scholarship can be granted to applicants of any country.
- Competitors might apply for the Scholarship solely after getting a proposal of affirmation from the Harvard MBA program.
- Albeit the Scholarship can be granted to applicants from any country, the need will be given to competitors of Lebanese plunge.
- Candidates should have an Undergraduate Degree to get MBA Scholarship.
- Whenever shortlisted, you might be welcome to a meeting with the Foundation.
- One competitor will then, at that point, be granted the Scholarship.
- Fruitful researchers are relied upon to finish a two-month neglected temporary position with the Foundation.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.