Gates Cambridge University UK is an international scholarship program funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation It was implemented in March 2001 to help meet the extreme shortage of highly talented individuals who have the potential to be leaders in public service fields critical to expanding opportunities for people throughout the world. Gates Cambridge University is one of the best universities in the world.
Backed by world-leading universities, the Gates Cambridge Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to fund their postgraduate study in any subject at the University of Cambridge. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a full scholarship for UK students with outstanding intellectual abilities entering their final year at university. This means you can secure the funding to study at one of the best universities in England.
Gates Cambridge University is a scholarship program. Primarily, it is a chance to follow an undergraduate degree at the renowned Gates Cambridge Trust, and develop international connections that are highly valued by employers. Gates Cambridge University is a highly interdisciplinary Centre for advanced study in Science, Technology, Medicine, and International Development. Gates Cambridge selects the brightest students from around the world and provides them with an outstanding academic education at one of the world’s greatest universities, allowing them to begin their journey to leadership.
Each year, the prestigious Gates Cambridge Scholarship offers a group of students from around the globe the opportunity to pursue a graduate degree from the University of Cambridge. Applicants are typically graduating seniors who intend to pursue a Ph.D. in any field of study. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is unique because it is entirely funded by an American philanthropic trust. The Gates Cambridge Scholars is an international scholarship scheme created by Bill and Melinda Gates.
Applicants are invited to apply for undergraduate degree courses in the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Cambridge. Applicants must be nationals of countries with which the UK has reciprocal arrangements, although the number permitted for each country varies from year to year. The agreements and allocations for 2019 will be published at the beginning of May 2018.
Also Read: University of Oxford UK Latest Scholarships 2022
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Gates Cambridge University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Master Ph.D.
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Any Undergraduate certificate like BA (undergrad) or BA associated (a subsequent BA)
- Expert in Business (MBA)
- Expert of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree
- Graduate Course in Medicine
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- College Composition Fee
- Upkeep stipend for a solitary understudy (£17,500 for a long time)
- Return Airfare pass to chosen candidates
- Inbound visa costs and the expense of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Scholastic advancement subsidizing – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, reliant upon the length of your course, to go to meetings and courses.
- Family remittance – up to £10,120 for a first youngster and up to £4,320 briefly a kid
- Hands-on work – you might apply to keep up to your typical upkeep stipend while on hands-on work as a component of your Ph.D. (the Trust doesn’t support other hands-on work costs as these ought to be subsidized by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity financing – you might apply to intermit your examinations for as long as a half year and keep on accepting your support stipend during this time
- Difficulty financing – for unanticipated troubles.
You can apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship on the off chance that you fulfill the accompanying necessities:
- On the off chance that you are taking more time for:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Any Nationality outside the UK,
- Extraordinary scholarly capacity
- purposes behind the decision obviously
- Administration potential
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.