Erasmus University is a private university. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus, the most famous alumnus of the university. Erasmus University Holland has seven faculties: humanities, economics and business, social sciences, law, medicine, health sciences, and science. The university has a student population of over 23,000 and employs over 4,600 people. It is home to the Erasmus School of Economics, the Rotterdam School of Management, the Erasmus Medical Center, and the EUR Business School.
It was founded in 1913 as the Netherlands’ first tertiary educational institution. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus, the 16th-century humanist, and theologian. Today, the university has seven faculties: Economics and Business, Humanities, Law, Medicine, Science, Social Sciences, and Thorbecke Institute of Governance. It has over 23,000 students and 5,000 staff.
Every year, Erasmus University Holland awards scholarships to talented and ambitious students. These scholarships are offered in a number of different categories, including academic excellence, sports, music, and art. The scholarships are awarded in May, and the new academic year begins in September. For more information about the scholarships and the application process, please visit the website.
The Erasmus University Holland is delighted to offer a number of scholarships to excellent students. The selection criteria include Academic excellence Extracurricular achievements The personal qualities of the candidate, including leadership skills and social engagement.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The scholarship program at Erasmus University Holland is aimed at students who have excellent academic records and who can demonstrate their ambition and talent.
Erasmus University Holland is pleased to offer the Holland Scholarship to all international students. The Holland Scholarship is a full scholarship for excellent students from all nationalities who want to study at Erasmus University Holland. The scholarship is awarded to students with an excellent academic records and a very good motivation letter.
- University: Erasmus University
- Country: Holland
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Bachelor & Master’s Degree
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Acquiring a grant or award is difficult and requires some work, however, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t attempt it! We have recorded all grants. So see and pull out all the stops.
- You will get an educational expense waiver
- It very well may be € 5,000, € 10,000, or € 15,000
- Global Abroad training from a famous college in Netherland.
- Should be a public of a country that isn’t essential for the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Ought to apply for a Bachelor’s certificate or expert degree in college
- Should have great Academic Scores.
- More likely than not finished the migration application before 30 May.
- The candidate conceded the Scholarship ought to know that it applies to just a single scholastic year
- The quantity of uses every year surpasses the number of accessible grants.
- Erasmus School of Economics maintains all authority to pull out the proposal for the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship assuming the candidate neglects to conform to the agreements.
How To Apply?
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.