Established in 1974, the university has an annual enrolment of more than 50,000 students, making it the second-largest university in Australia by student population. It is situated in a suburban area of Geelong, a coastal city of the state of Victoria, and is a member of the Deakin University Group, which also contains Waurn Ponds, Warrnambool, and Burwood. Deakin has an international focus, being one of only two universities within the Group that have a campus outside Australia.
It was located in rooms above the Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory on Mort Street. The School of General Education moved to Waurn Ponds in 1962, where it became the country’s first regional campus of a major tertiary education provider. Deakin is a public university with campuses in Geelong, Warrnambool, Waurn Ponds, Shepparton, and Burwood (near Melbourne), Australia. Since its establishment in 1974, Deakin has progressively expanded to become a multi-campus university serving a metropolitan area of over 500,000 people.
Deakin University is Victoria’s newest university and part of Australia’s largest university network, Deakin University is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. As a university, Deakin has a strong history of innovation, creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship. Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia, with approximately 50,000 students. The main campus is located in the Melbourne suburb of Burwood, two kilometers east of Melbourne’s central business district.
Deakin University is the largest university in Australia by enrolments, with over 50,000 students studying on-campus, online, and at Deakin’s regional and offshore campuses. Deakin University is one of Australia’s leading universities. It has a proud history of academic excellence and innovation, delivering outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and high-quality research. Deakin’s students are the center of its success. The University offers the highest quality of education, close personal attention, and a supportive environment.
Deakin University is one of Australia’s leading universities and is consistently ranked highly in the world’s major league tables. It is a research-intensive university with a reputation for innovation and entrepreneurship, a vibrant arts and cultural precinct, a range of world-class sporting facilities, strong links to business and industry, and an outstanding student experience.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Deakin University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Fee Waive off
- Payment: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-exempt, 2020 incentive) for as long as 2 Years for a Research Masters’s certificate, and as long as 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their nation of origin to/from Deakin University.
- Abroad Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- A movement stipend from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) is granted to understudies who are moving from the highway or abroad to learn at Deakin.
- Candidates should be International Students and can be Domestic Students in Australia.
- Meet English Language Requirements.
- To be qualified for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend an understudy should not be getting paid from one more source to help that understudy.
- Should meet English Language Requirements.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.