The Danone Internship is a 12-week curriculum aimed to provide students with practical knowledge in the food and beverage business. Interns will work directly with the marketing team to assist with research, analysis, and reporting, as well as the planning and implementation of marketing programs.
This is a paid internship in which interns will be paid a competitive salary and supplied with housing and transportation. Candidates must be actively enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program and have a GPA of 3.0 or above. If you are interested in interning with Danone, Kindly send your resume and cover letter using their online application site.
Likewise, Read: Worthington Industries Internship
Danone is a French multinational food manufacturer. It was created in 1919 by Isaac Carasso and is named after his son Daniel, who was nicknamed Danone. The firm specializes in dairy products, bottled water, infant nutrition, and medicinal nutrition. It is one of the world’s leading dairy firms, with well-known brands like Activia, Actimel, Danette, and Danio.
The corporation also owns numerous well-known bottled water brands, including Evian, Volvic, and Badoit. Danone has also concentrated on growing its position in the plant-based food and beverage sector in recent years with brands such as Silk and Alpro. Danone has a substantial presence in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and employs over 100,000 people globally.
- Organization Name: Danone
- Location: Paris, France
- Education: Minimum Intermediate
- Industry: Food
Here are some potential benefits of the Danone internship:
- The internship allows you to work in a professional context and get real-world experience. This experience can help interns gain crucial skills and abilities for their future employment.
- Students can learn about industry trends, best practices, and the most recent technological and innovative advancements.
- Interns can make crucial relationships with experts in their area, such as mentors and coworkers, through networking. These relationships may be useful in the future when looking for career possibilities or recommendations.
- Apprentices have access to a variety of professional development options, including training and coaching programs, to assist them in growing and succeeding in their careers.
You can apply online on the official website.
The Danone Internship is a paid, full-time program that runs for 12 weeks throughout the summer. Interns will work on a number of tasks inside the company, such as research, marketing, and product development. Students will also have the opportunity to attend weekly seminars delivered by senior executives, participate in networking events, and shadow staff in their daily tasks. Interns will be paid a competitive wage and will be provided with accommodation and transportation. Danone will also give a food stipend and access to a fitness center.