Dalian University is a private university located in Dalian, Liaoning, China. It is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China and recognized by the United States Council for International Exchange of Students (CIES). The University was founded in 1946 and is located in Dalian, Liaoning. It is an area of 67,800 square meters and has a floor space of more than one million square meters. In 2017, the university was honored to be selected as one of “135 Project Universities” in China, the second batch of “Cheung Kong Scholars” in Dalian and the first batch of “Overseas Chinese Returned Scholars” of Dalian.
The Dalian University of Technology is located in the most beautiful city – Dalian. It is one of the earliest universities founded in Dalian and is also a famous comprehensive university in Liaoning province and northeast China, which focuses on engineering, science, economics, and management. The University has been in operation for more than 90 years. Founded as Dalian Medical School in 1926, it was merged with Dalian Medical College and became the University of Foreign Languages. In 1928, it was renamed as Dalian National College of Foreign Languages. In 1931, it was renamed as Northeastern National Lu Xun College, then renamed as Northeastern National Lu Xun Middle School after the founding of New China.
Dalian University, one of the two independently-administered universities of the People’s Republic of China, is located in Dalian, Liaoning Province. It was created in 1922 as the Private Dalian Higher Normal College. In 1951, it was renamed Dalian University and became a university directly under the Ministry of Education. University was founded in 1909, the school is located in Dalian City, Liaoning Province, and is a modern comprehensive public university. There are 5 campuses and more than 40 colleges at the moment, a total of more than 50,000 students.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
- University: Dalian University
- Country: China
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program, Ph.D. Degree Program
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2022
- All Nationality holders are Eligible.
- Candidates need to now at this point not be an enrolled understudy in Chinese colleges on the hour of use
- Candidates must be Non-Chinese residents
- Candidates for Master’s Degree research must have a Bachelor’s confirmation and be beneath the age of 35.
- Candidates for Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s confirmation (equivalent to an expert’s recognition in China) and be beneath the age of 40.
- Candidates having a Previous Degree is in English are absolved from IELTS and TOEFL Requirements.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Medical care
- Chinese Degree for International Students
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Settlement for a Master’s Degree is 3000 RMB/month and for Ph.D. is 3500 RMB/month
- Application Fee waiver
How To Apply:
- Candidates should finish up the internet-based structure.
- Every one of the competitors ought to have Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors.
- You’ll have the option to conjointly present your application structure and materials by email to the School.
- You’ll have the option to understand a great deal of data and in this way the application strategy on the DUT Official Website.