Concordia University is one of Canada’s most recognized institutions for higher learning. Concordia has two campuses, one in Montreal and another in the Quebec City region. The university is one of Canada’s most well-known educational institutions, with many internationally acclaimed programs. Concordia University is a vibrant, progressive institution dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
Established in 1974 as a private, non-profit, coeducational institution of higher education, Concordia University is located on a beautiful campus in the heart of downtown Portland. Concordia University offers more than 25 undergraduate degrees and graduate programs in business administration, communication, education, health and wellness, liberal arts, nursing, and social work. We currently enroll approximately 6,800 students. This non-profit private university has two campuses in Montreal, Quebec, Canada—Main and Macdonald—and a network of international partnerships that support students and professors in global research and learning.
Concordia University Canada is a Canadian public comprehensive university located in Montreal, Quebec. It has two campuses, set approximately 7 km (4 mi) apart: Sir George Williams Campus is the main campus in downtown Montreal, in an area known as Quartier Concordia, and Campus Loyola is in the residential district of NotreDamedeGrâce. Both campuses are easily accessible by Montreal’s monumental underground city and public transit system. Concordia University is a non-profit private higher education institution based in Montreal, Canada. It was established in 1974 and is organized into 10 faculties and more than 50 departments within 8 schools. Concordia University Canada includes about 4300 faculty members, 2600 staff members, and more than 25000 students.
Concordia University is a liberal arts university in Montreal. It is composed of 18 faculties and 11 schools including; Arts and Science, Education, Engineering and Computer Science, Music, Fine Arts, as well as Sports and Physical Education. Concordia has more than 45,000 students in both undergraduate and graduate programs with over 2,600 international students from more than 100 countries.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Concordia University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Undergraduate Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- In the event that you are a Domestic or worldwide understudy, you can apply for it.
- Concordia University has dropped IELTS/TOEFL Requirements so you can give Duolingo Test.
- Candidates should be enlisted full-time at the Université de Montréal.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- Concordia offers “top-up” financing to Indigenous alumni understudies who have been granted grants.
- There are 10 doctoral and 20 expert grants every year, each esteemed at $10,000, with the doctoral grant offering $10,000 each year for as long as four years.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.