City, University of London (CUL) is the UK’s leading modern university. Our world-class research, teaching, and enterprise help us deliver a high-quality student experience. We have an ambitious vision to be recognized as one of the top 20 universities in the world. We’re also in the top 5 in London for graduate employment – 97% of our graduates are working or studying six months after graduation.
The city is the largest of the colleges of the University of London and one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. Its activities span a spectrum of disciplines from art, design, and journalism to accountancy, education, engineering, law, and social work and management. The city’s main campus is located in central London – on the boundary between the City of London and the boroughs of Islington and Tower Hamlets.
At City, we are committed to the success of our students. In fact, we were established in 1894 to provide a place where people of all backgrounds could study and develop their ideas, knowledge, and skills regardless of financial circumstances. This remains at the heart of what we do to this day. The University of London is a confederation of globally renowned, research-led institutions. It currently delivers over 2,000 courses across more than 18,000 programs to over 250,000 students. It is a member of the prestigious League of European Research Universities and has global partnerships with leading institutions in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
The University of London (informally, the University of London or London University) is a collegiate research university located in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. As of October 2018, the university contains 18 member institutions, central academic bodies, and research institutes. Located in the heart of London, the City University of London (CUL) is an international higher education institution, which offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. CUL is Excellence in Research-Intensive Higher Education.
Also Read: LPI Summer Internship 2022 For Graduates
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: City University of London
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Masters
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- The City University of London scholarship for worldwide college students gives £1,000 to £5,000 to awesome worldwide college students who practice for MSc programs.
- Students from any country, along with the United Kingdom, are entitled to apply.
- Applicants have to have complete time to have a look at the offer.
- Must be enrolled in one of all SHS’s postgraduate programs and pursue a complete MSc.
- Applicants for the Post-Graduate Certificate or Post-Graduate Diploma could be ineligible.
- Please additionally maintain in thought that the subsequent MSc programs aren’t eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
- To practice for SHS International Excellence Scholarship 2023, please fill out the formal scholarship software and encompass a 500-phrase announcement.
- This announcement might be similar to the private announcement you submitted together with your software, and it has to provide an explanation for why you accept it as true with you have to be presented this scholarship. Include references to initiatives or tasks that you have finished in which you have excelled, paintings that have greater exercise, or how this scholarship ought to help you earlier exercise in your preferred subject to your announcement.
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.