The Center For American Progress Internship program provides participants with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to contribute to the work of promoting progressive ideas and affecting public policy. Interns at the Center for American Progress have the chance to engage directly with our staff members on a number of tasks, including research, writing, event organizing, and communications.
The internships range in length from 10 to 12 weeks. Students often work 20-30 hours per week, depending on their availability and the needs of their assigned department. To be eligible for an internship at the Center for American Progress, you must be presently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate school or have just graduated.
Likewise, Read: Capital Group Internship
Regarding Center For American Progress
This Center for American Progress (CAP) is a progressive public policy research and advocacy group headquartered in Washington, D.C. Since its inception in 2003, it has played a significant role in promoting progressive policies and influencing political discourse in the United States. The goal of CAP is to make life better for Americans by promoting a variety of progressive ideas and policies.
It focuses on issues such as healthcare, education, the economy, climate change, immigration, civil rights, and national security. To support its policy interests, CAP provides research, analysis, and advocacy. It creates studies, articles, and policy suggestions to educate policymakers and the general public.
- Organization Name: Center For American Progress
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
- Education: Minimum Inter
- Industry: Private
- As an intern at CAP will provide you with hands-on experience researching and evaluating these policy issues.
- Students will have the opportunity to network with professionals and experts in their subject of study.
- Having an internship at CAP on your CV may be a huge benefit, especially if you want to work in policy, advocacy, or politics.
- Students will have the chance to participate in these debates, attend briefings, and contribute to the organization’s policy efforts as an intern.
- As an apprentice, you may be able to work on initiatives that address issues of fairness, diversity, and inclusion.
- Apprenticeships at CAP can be used as a stepping stone to a job in policy, research, advocacy, or a similar profession.
You can apply online on the official website.
The Center for American Progress provides a meaningful and enjoyable internship program for students and recent graduates. As an intern at the Center for American Progress, you will have the chance to work on relevant initiatives, engage with seasoned professionals, and learn significant skills and expertise in the field of public policy. Don’t pass up this opportunity to contribute to essential research and advocacy activities. Apply for a Center for American Progress internship today and take the next step in your career.