Bond University is internationally recognized as one of Australia’s leading business, law and education institutions. Located in the heart of Gold Coast, Australia, the university offers an exceptional and unique educational experience to students from across the world. Its management and accounting degrees are highly ranked in global rankings, and its innovative law school has a focus on international education and career preparation.
Located in Australia, Bond University is a non-profit private institution that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher doctorate courses to international students. At Bond, the university’s focus is on delivering high-quality education supported by highly qualified faculty members.
Bond University is a public, not-for-profit, Australian university. Established in 1968, Bond is also the largest university in Australia based on student enrolments and campus size. Located in Robina, a suburb on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia, Bond was founded with the vision to take its students beyond their boundaries by providing an extensive range of innovative experiences and enabling them to embrace ideas and cultures.
Australia is an extremely popular place to study overseas with many students coming from the UK and Europe due to the low cost of living and high level of education. Australia has some of the most prestigious and reputable universities in the world, with universities being one of them.
Bond University is an Australian university located on the Gold Coast, Queensland specializing in business, law, education, health, and the applied sciences. The University was founded in 1989 and has grown from a small college to a full-fledged university with over 10,000 students. Bond University is the No.1 University in Australia for international students and is consistently ranked in the top 100 Universities in the Asia Pacific region.
Bond University is situated on a beautiful and spacious campus in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. As one of the Australian universities with the highest rankings and reputation in education, research, and other fields, University offers a unique opportunity to gain a truly international experience.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
- University: Bond University
- Country: Australia
- Application Procedure: Online
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Business and Commerce.
- Hotel and Tourism.
- Health Sciences.
- International Relations and Humanities.
- Psychology and Counselling.
- Social Sciences.
- Architecture and built environment.
- Actuarial Science.
- Competitors should have a past degree.
- Competitors having Bachelor’s or alternately Master’s certificates from Bond University are not qualified to apply.
- Competitors should have IELTS results or an English language degree for Admission.
- Competitors who concentrate on English at Bond University as a piece of the get-together present are as yet qualified to apply.
- Applicants ought to satisfy the affirmation necessities for the pertinent colleges.
- Up-and-comers not holding some other grant are qualified.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
The Bond University Scholarship in Australia gives a $10,000 educational cost disclaimer and a Scholarship in two divisions equivalent to $5,000 for the initial two semesters of fantastic review.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.