The University of Bologna is one of the oldest in Italy, dating back to the 11th century. It’s the second-largest university in Italy and one of the largest in Europe. Bologna University offers a huge variety of courses, with over 200 departments and research projects. There are over 200,000 students enrolled at the Università di Bologna and it offers courses in medicine, arts, law, and sciences.
As the eighth oldest university in the world, Bologna is the oldest surviving university in Italy and the world’s oldest academic institution. Although it was established in 1088, it was not officially recognized as an institution of higher learning until 1117. It ranks among Europe’s most prestigious universities and has been home to eminent scholars and scientists throughout its history. It is the oldest University in the Western world and was founded in 1088, making it over 900 years old! The University of Bologna is a public university and is the second-largest university in Italy.
At the University of Bologna, students can join a wide range of academic events and activities, ranging from conferences and lectures to artistic exhibitions, sports events, and concerts. Among the many facilities located on campus is the University Library, which provides students with access to an extensive collection of books, journals, audio, and video recordings, and electronic resources; the University Press; a bank; the University Sports Centre; numerous cafes and bars; and more than 60 clubs, associations, and student organizations.
The Bologna University of Italy is a famous university. It’s the oldest university in the world, Bologna University was established in 1088. This university is set up on a hillside in the center of Bologna, surrounded by a maze of medieval streets, churches, and medieval towers. Bologna University is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious universities in Italy. With over 174,500 students and 13,500 academic staff, it is the second-largest university in Europe.
Summary Of The Scholarship:
University: Bologna University
Application Procedure: Online
Course Level: Undergraduate Bachelor, Masters
Last Date To Apply: 30 August 2023
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- You will take one of the accompanying tests by the application cutoff time: – assuming you are keen on enrolling in a First or Single Cycle Program, the SAT, or potentially TOLC test.
- You should enlist for the tests on the sites of overseeing establishments.
- You should accept the SAT, GRE, or TOLC test by the application cutoff time.
- EU and NON-EU both are qualified for this Free Scholarship Abroad.
- Understudies ought to be under 30 years.
The Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- To some extent supported
- An educational expense is given
- 90% of understudies get utilized a half year, after graduation.
How To Apply:
- The application process is online.
- To apply, please visit the University Website.